The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Panda6Pack
Panda6Pack

✨ From South Korea - 2 oz Stacker Masks Empty ✨ From South Korea - 2 oz Stacker Masks

Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:34 pm
These were being advertised as Stacker No. FOUR

PERSONA 2 oz Silver Stacker Mask - but as now apparent the PERSONA Mask is a different series. 2 oz Stacker Masks

So ...
Stacker Mask No. One - PERSONA
Stacker  Mask No. Two - The Rebel: Guy Fawkes
They have been sold out but I will have a few available once the 2nd Stacker Mask comes in, The Rebel - Guy Fawkes

These are presented in Light antiqued Silver, Dark Edition Silver,  and later in Gold Plated Silver.  

Prices to come shortly.

PERSONA in Light Antique and Special Dark Edition
✨ From South Korea - 2 oz Stacker Masks Img_2013

The Rebel in Light Antique
✨ From South Korea - 2 oz Stacker Masks 04413010
The Rebel in Special Dark Edition - Sgould come in the same FLoating Frame and custom COA
✨ From South Korea - 2 oz Stacker Masks 05058410

✨ From South Korea - 2 oz Stacker Masks Img_2014
✨ From South Korea - 2 oz Stacker Masks Img_2015

Thanks for looking.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

✨ From South Korea - 2 oz Stacker Masks Empty Re: ✨ From South Korea - 2 oz Stacker Masks

Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:45 pm
Again, I have the Persona Mask, but would like to flag up my interest in a light Rebel mask. The stackers (both series) are phenomenal, and they seem to be holding their value very well.

Admin and tray like this post

Squirrelling coins
Squirrelling coins

✨ From South Korea - 2 oz Stacker Masks Empty Re: ✨ From South Korea - 2 oz Stacker Masks

Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:45 pm
Personally I find these a little creepy, just me sorry.

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:00 pm
Squirrelling coins wrote:Personally I find these a little creepy, just me sorry.
I can see where you're coming from, but the stacker in hand isn't creepy at all. It is amazingly beautiful.

Admin and Squirrelling coins like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum