The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

RAM 2 coins reviewed in one video.  Empty RAM 2 coins reviewed in one video.

Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:07 pm

Squirrelling coins likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

RAM 2 coins reviewed in one video.  Empty Re: RAM 2 coins reviewed in one video.

Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:30 pm
Hi @Admin , I enjoyed the video. I'm not collecting the Australia Zoo series, but I will be collecting the Wildflowers. I think the Watarah is absolutely beautiful - but then I do like plants. Mine will be arriving in the next day or so, and it looks like one of the coins I should have got two of as the obverse and reverse are both worth displaying. Can't wait for the next one, there are some wonderful flowers in Oz. Perhaps they'll do the Cephalotus.
PS Just be thankful you didn't have to say Telopea speciosissima.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

RAM 2 coins reviewed in one video.  Empty Re: RAM 2 coins reviewed in one video.

Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:47 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Hi  @Admin , I enjoyed the video. I'm not collecting the Australia Zoo series, but I will be collecting the Wildflowers. I think the Watarah is absolutely beautiful - but then I do like plants. Mine will be arriving in the next day or so, and it looks like one of the coins I should have got two of as the obverse and reverse are both worth displaying. Can't wait for the next one, there are some wonderful flowers in Oz. Perhaps they'll do the Cephalotus.
PS Just be thankful you didn't have to say Telopea speciosissima.

If I had to say " Telopea speciosissima." I would have left the video on silent and claimed it was a technical error with YouTube. 

Yeah I am that guy. 

lol! lol! lol! lol!

The Cat's Mother likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:54 pm
The Watarah arrived today, and I am delighted with it. I think the design is a wonderful fusion of natural and stylised, and I will have to get another one to show off both sides. I can't understand why you weren't impressed  @Admin   RAM 2 coins reviewed in one video.  1f63d . No accounting for taste!

Now, repeat after me: Tel o pea  specio siss ima. flower lol!

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:51 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:The Watarah arrived today, and I am delighted with it. I think the design is a wonderful fusion of natural and stylised, and I will have to get another one to show off both sides. I can't understand why you weren't impressed  @Admin   RAM 2 coins reviewed in one video.  1f63d . No accounting for taste!

Now, repeat after me: Tel o pea  specio siss ima. flower lol!

Go Away!

Tel a Pee Sis Im ina state.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:38 pm
@Admin , I see you're beyond help. I'll find somebody else to annoy.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:26 am
The Cat's Mother wrote: @Admin , I see you're beyond help. I'll find somebody else to annoy.
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum