The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

NEW BOX ORDERS Empty NEW BOX ORDERS

Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:51 pm
I am now taking NEW box orders.

If you have anything you want please post it below. 

You can get a general idea for prices as normal on the known price list. 

You can also order anything you like, 

So SEPT..... 2022   The New list starts now. 

@The Cat's Mother

Last edited by Admin on Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

NEW BOX ORDERS Empty Re: NEW BOX ORDERS

Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:59 pm
Yes, Thanks, I've seen the post. Nag, nag, nag.  NEW BOX ORDERS 1f638
I'll be in touch, there are some I want (short list below). Shall I PM or post details?

Congo Prehistoric Life, for 1 oz silver and minigold
Medieval Legends
Seven Ancient Wonders
Trade Dollar Restrikes - both series

I think that's enough to be going on with.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:54 pm
Holy cow. 

Your after a bit!!!!

Can you break them down in how many are in each set and what size the capsules are. 

Congo Prehistoric Life, for 1 oz silver and minigold

Medieval Legends

Seven Ancient Wonders

Trade Dollar Restrikes - both series
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:36 pm
I'll do my best. I don't need them all at once (I haven't even mentioned the Treasures of India Wildlife). Would it be asking too much to order two from the list this time, and two later on, etcetera etcetera etcetera? Obviously, I am happy to have you slaving away, but others may want a turn too.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:30 am
For the EIC restrike are you looking for something like this?

NEW BOX ORDERS Ee10
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:41 pm
Hi  @Admin . Something like that, yes, but with a second tray for the new series - and they aren't coming out in the same order (Chinese and British out now, Japanese next - at least if they continue to follow the proofs). So, until we have the full series it won't be possible to finalise the design of the second tray for the box. The lid and first tray could be done now though, although the tray would need magnets on its base for when the second tray was done.
I'm now about to live up to my proud reputation for being a pain in the neck:
- I would like the "East India Company Trade Dollars" text on the lid of the box rather than on the tray, possibly together with the logo.
- The logo you have used is the one that appears on the gin bottle (no, I haven't got one (I live in hope), but I've seen the pictures), the logo used on the coins is different now, and I like it better, although knowing you there will be a good reason why you picked the one you did.
- On the trays, in the space in the lower row, 'Trade Dollar Restrikes' for the existing set as per your photo and the countries' names as you have them. On the lower row 'Modern Trade Dollars' in the central space and then the countries' names when we know them..
- In the Ice Age Beasties box you had a system for pushing the coins against a bar to free them from the spaces, which worked really well. Is it possible to do something similar here?
- Is the overall size of the box the same as the Ice Age box? I live in hope of having a set of boxes that are the same size for storage purposes.
That's probably enough for now.  NEW BOX ORDERS 1f63a

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:52 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Hi  @Admin . Something like that, yes, but with a second tray for the new series - and they aren't coming out in the same order (Chinese and British out now, Japanese next - at least if they continue to follow the proofs). So, until we have the full series it won't be possible to finalise the design of the second tray for the box. The lid and first tray could be done now though, although the tray would need magnets on its base for when the second tray was done.
I'm now about to live up to my proud reputation for being a pain in the neck:
- I would like the "East India Company Trade Dollars" text on the lid of the box rather than on the tray, possibly together with the logo.
- The logo you have used is the one that appears on the gin bottle (no, I haven't got one (I live in hope), but I've seen the pictures), the logo used on the coins is different now, and I like it better, although knowing you there will be a good reason why you picked the one you did.
- On the trays, in the space in the lower row, 'Trade Dollar Restrikes' for the existing set as per your photo and the countries' names as you have them. On the lower row 'Modern Trade Dollars' in the central space and then the countries' names when we know them..
- In the Ice Age Beasties box you had a system for pushing the coins against a bar to free them from the spaces, which worked really well. Is it possible to do something similar here?
- Is the overall size of the box the same as the Ice Age box? I live in hope of having a set of boxes that are the same size for storage purposes.
That's probably enough for now.  NEW BOX ORDERS 1f63a

I am sure we can find the correct design for the logo and to put in the words " East India Company Trade Dollars.

As for the bar to make getting the coins in and out easier, yes. That is easily done. 

We can not make the second tray without knowing the order. But one can be made at a later time if you wish. Or we can wait until the coins are finished and then make a 2 tier box.  Or we can have them nameless. 

And I do believe the size of the box is similar. I will need to double check.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:04 pm
Hello again  @Admin
Logo etc - I have every confidence in you.
Bar - great
Second tray - understood. I do like the names though, so maybe make the lid and T1 - Trade Dollar Restrikes - (with magnets on the base) now, and T2 - Modern Trade Dollars - when we have all the latest series. Otherwise it will be years before the first series can be boxed.
Size of box - thank you

Perhaps for my second box with this order could I have a Royal Tudor Beasts box, in white? If the RM doesn't do a Completer coin, though, I shall ask you to produce a 2 oz Tudor Rose round to fit the last space. That could be a very popular piece.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:09 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Hello again  @Admin
Logo etc - I have every confidence in you.
Bar - great
Second tray - understood. I do like the names though, so maybe make the lid and T1 - Trade Dollar Restrikes - (with magnets on the base) now, and T2 - Modern Trade Dollars - when we have all the latest series. Otherwise it will be years before the first series can be boxed.
Size of box - thank you

Perhaps for my second box with this order could I have a Royal Tudor Beasts box, in white? If the RM doesn't do a Completer coin, though, I shall ask you to produce a 2 oz Tudor Rose round to fit the last space. That could be a very popular piece.

I will speak with you as I am unsure what you mean regarding the magnets.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:17 pm
The first tray will need magnets on its base to attach to the second tray, which will hold the second series.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:33 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:The first tray will need magnets on its base to attach to the second tray, which will hold the second series.
Yes that is common with all the boxes with multi layers. 

I was confused thinking you wanted them sitting proud.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:08 pm
Nah - why would I do that? I just want the 'old' series on the top and the 'new' series underneath so the first tray to be made will have magnets top and bottom.
How did the giveaway go? I had a look, but no subtitles just yet.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:13 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Nah - why would I do that? I just want the 'old' series on the top and the 'new' series underneath so the first tray to be made will have magnets top and bottom.
How did the giveaway go? I had a look, but no subtitles just yet.

Very well, Tray won the Giveaway. 

I will get to work on that box. And let you know the size in comparison to the other one.

PS do you want names on the bottom tray? or leave them out? I assume they will be the same. Order is something else.... But might look good with the names on them. Your call.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:22 pm
Just had a look on EIC website. And both logos are on there. I thought it was correct, but perhaps it is also on another design. 

See the following. And let me know if you like the old school or the latest... which I think you don't like. 

NEW BOX ORDERS Eeiicc10
NEW BOX ORDERS Eee10
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:37 pm
I would like the first one, on the coin, please. Nothing wrong with the other, but it is a coin box.
Re your above post: yes, I do want names on the bottom tray. I am assuming the countries will be the same, but the coins are coming out in a different order (see below) so it won't be possible to produce the tray until the series has ended (or at least until the penultimate one has been released). So for the moment I'd like the lid and tray 1, with an option on tray 2 when we know what's what. Am I making sense?
Restrikes: British, US, Chinese, Japanese, French
Modern: Chinese, British, Japanese, ?, ?, ?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:51 pm
Ok easy one step at a time.. LOL I think I understand the rest.. but I will get to that. 

First Logo is this ???
NEW BOX ORDERS Eeiicc11

With the words on the LID      "East India Company Trade Dollars"
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:02 pm
Yep

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:35 pm
Ok Tray 1

Countries Check......

Also you want in place of " East India Company 
                                         Trade Dollars

This. >   Trade Dollar Restrikes        Or  are you wanting East India company above that?   < I that is the case it is not possible. As the font will be too small to get out. 
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:54 pm
Just: Trade Dollar Restrikes.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:07 pm
ok tray 2, 

do you want the names on tray?  or do you want just a blank tray?
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:23 pm
Names please, in the order in which they are issued. This is why we can't do the second tray yet: they aren't all issued and they are not coming out in the same order as the first series..
Also text: Modern Trade Dollars in the same place as Trade Dollar Restrikes on tray1.
AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
https://www.acebullion.com

Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:50 am
Ok so I am confused,

You want a second tray but after the series is finished.

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:17 pm
AceBullion wrote:Ok so I am confused,

Yes! Please. NEW BOX ORDERS 1f63a

(Or at least when we know what order the series will be in so all the names can go on tray 2 in order.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:02 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:
AceBullion wrote:Ok so I am confused,

Yes! Please. NEW BOX ORDERS 1f63a

(Or at least when we know what order the series will be in so all the names can go on tray 2 in order.
 Ok so for now, make a box that will be able to have a second tray, But only has 1 to start with. 
New lid design
You want the easy to remove coin feature.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:38 pm
Sounds perfick

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum