The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
Posts : 359
Join date : 2021-05-25
https://www.acebullion.com

A slight announcement.   Empty A slight announcement.

Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:13 pm
It appears that I have exceeded my 2k goal for YouTube.
My watch hours and views are rising daily.
Some of my videos are doing very well. As are some shorts which exceeded any goal I had.

I am shocked and just wanted to share the great news with you all.

Thank you all

AceBullion ®

The Cat's Mother, Rod Panhard, ShortJohnSilver, ilank14, tray and bryanKav like this post

tray
tray
Posts : 299
Join date : 2022-07-02

A slight announcement.   Empty Re: A slight announcement.

Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:45 am
Congratulations on your utube , I do like your reviews. it is worth your hard work

Admin and ilank14 like this post

ilank14
ilank14
Posts : 82
Join date : 2021-09-30

A slight announcement.   Empty Re: A slight announcement.

Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:12 am
Fantastic new, onwards and upwards.. you really deserve it mate!

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 1290
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

A slight announcement.   Empty Re: A slight announcement.

Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:22 am
Well done   @AceBullion . You work hard for it, and deserve all your success.


Last edited by The Cat's Mother on Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 1625
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

A slight announcement.   Empty Re: A slight announcement.

Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:01 am
You all are making me blush. Thank you.

ShortJohnSilver and ilank14 like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 1290
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

A slight announcement.   Empty Re: A slight announcement.

Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:07 am
Hope you're not wearing your budgies then.

tray likes this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector
Posts : 172
Join date : 2022-06-02
Location : Northamptonshire

A slight announcement.   Empty Re: A slight announcement.

Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:15 am
Now you need studio lighting, a fancy table mat/cloth, studio mic etc as you’ve hit the big leagues!

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 1625
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

A slight announcement.   Empty Re: A slight announcement.

Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:41 am
ArcaneCollector wrote:Now you need studio lighting, a fancy table mat/cloth, studio mic etc as you’ve hit the big leagues!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!


I already have all that stuff. I just have not used it because I struggle like heck with the software to use the 4k setup. 
I spent a fair bit of money on the lightening, and cameras and even green screens. 

Oh and yes I have mics as well. But really no one wants to see my face! 

I don't.
ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector
Posts : 172
Join date : 2022-06-02
Location : Northamptonshire

A slight announcement.   Empty Re: A slight announcement.

Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:40 pm
Admin wrote:
ArcaneCollector wrote:Now you need studio lighting, a fancy table mat/cloth, studio mic etc as you’ve hit the big leagues!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!


I already have all that stuff. I just have not used it because I struggle like heck with the software to use the 4k setup. 
I spent a fair bit of money on the lightening, and cameras and even green screens. 

Oh and yes I have mics as well. But really no one wants to see my face! 

I don't.

Say what!? Shocked You should dust off that equipment and set it up. Let your kid do it as they are better at this sort of thing. Then the channel subscriber numbers will jump! If you build it, they will come.

Admin and ilank14 like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 1625
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

A slight announcement.   Empty Re: A slight announcement.

Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:52 am
ArcaneCollector wrote:
Admin wrote:
ArcaneCollector wrote:Now you need studio lighting, a fancy table mat/cloth, studio mic etc as you’ve hit the big leagues!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!


I already have all that stuff. I just have not used it because I struggle like heck with the software to use the 4k setup. 
I spent a fair bit of money on the lightening, and cameras and even green screens. 

Oh and yes I have mics as well. But really no one wants to see my face! 

I don't.

Say what!? Shocked You should dust off that equipment and set it up. Let your kid do it as they are better at this sort of thing. Then the channel subscriber numbers will jump! If you build it, they will come.


I may do that. I will perhaps get all the tripods and lights up and the background set up. 
Thats a days job in itself... and then will see about messing with the main software. 

I have it on the desktop ready to go.... I say that like I know anything  LOL
Sponsored content

A slight announcement.   Empty Re: A slight announcement.

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum