The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
denby
denby

Sonic Hedgehog, Tetris and Ms Pacman,colourised fun coins for sale.  Empty Sonic Hedgehog, Tetris and Ms Pacman,colourised fun coins for sale.

Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:04 pm
Hi Forum members,

I have 6 beautifully COLOURISED anniversary 1oz silver coins for Xmas presents for sale.  They are all in themed tamper proof packaging.

The sonic series is 4 coins, Miles Tails, Doctor Eggman, Knuckles and Sonic Hedgehog. 3000 of each were minted by Niue in 2021 to mark the 30th anniversary of the Japanese video game. They are selling on Powercoin for £60 each with £7 delivery charge on top. I am willing to sell at  £47 each delivered UK.

1 only, the 2021 Niue Tetris St Basil Cathedral coin marks the 37th anniversary of the iconic Tetris game. 3700 were minted. Selling at Powercoin for £69 + £7 P&P, but no stock, will sell at £57 delivered UK.

And lastly, I have 1 only, Ms Pacman 2021 Niue, 2000 minted for the 40th anniversary of the most famous video game of all time.  No stock at Powercoin but were £69 + £7 P&P, will sell mine at £57 delivered UK.
Please check the Powercoin website for photographs, specifications etc, if you are interested please send me a PM .

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Sonic Hedgehog, Tetris and Ms Pacman,colourised fun coins for sale.  Empty Re: Sonic Hedgehog, Tetris and Ms Pacman,colourised fun coins for sale.

Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:15 am
Denby this is a stunning deal for members. 

WOW 

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
denby
denby

Sonic Hedgehog, Tetris and Ms Pacman,colourised fun coins for sale.  Empty Re: Sonic Hedgehog, Tetris and Ms Pacman,colourised fun coins for sale.

Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:20 am
Got a photo of these great coins for you all to see my Xmas bargains.

I will do a special Xmas price £41 delivered UK for the Sonics and £51 for the Pacman and Tetris delivered UK.

SEGA has done a great job with these 2021 coins!

Sonic Hedgehog, Tetris and Ms Pacman,colourised fun coins for sale.  Img_2112

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:35 am
@denby , there's no holding you back with the photos now, is there?

Admin and denby like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum