The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

BIG SALE on Custom boxes... 1 week only.  Empty BIG SALE on Custom boxes... 1 week only.

Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:54 pm
The boxes I am showing below are the ones on sale. There are 8 in total!!! 2 of EACH. 

Some were made by Trial.....  IE it was a concept.... 

These will be listed soon on my website... some already are.. but at the normal price. 

The ones below are EXCLUSIVE to forum members!!!!! 

First up is Pirates of the Caribbean 
Holds all 5 with the easy to remove capsule guide .
£28 Delivered UK
BIG SALE on Custom boxes... 1 week only.  Pir10
BIG SALE on Custom boxes... 1 week only.  Pir210
Admin
Admin
Admin

BIG SALE on Custom boxes... 1 week only.  Empty Re: BIG SALE on Custom boxes... 1 week only.

Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:56 pm
Next up is the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World. 

£30 delivered UK
BIG SALE on Custom boxes... 1 week only.  7won10
BIG SALE on Custom boxes... 1 week only.  7won210

Rod Panhard likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

BIG SALE on Custom boxes... 1 week only.  Empty Re: BIG SALE on Custom boxes... 1 week only.

Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:57 pm
Giants of the Ice Age. on my site for £45 delivered... but I have 2 for forum members at 
£35 delivered
BIG SALE on Custom boxes... 1 week only.  Ice11
BIG SALE on Custom boxes... 1 week only.  Ice210
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:00 pm
Finally this was a real trial. Do you have APMEX carded Bugs Bunny or Peanuts.. In fact Any Apmex carded bullion?
This is ideal as it holds 20 Apmex carded 1oz pieces.  Please note, it will not hold, PAMP, or Royal Mint carded items. 
This is ideal for APMEX only!!!! 

£35 delivered..   NOTE these are like a brick in size! compared to the other slim capsule boxes. 
BIG SALE on Custom boxes... 1 week only.  Agi10
BIG SALE on Custom boxes... 1 week only.  Ags10
BIG SALE on Custom boxes... 1 week only.  Agt10
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:01 pm
And here is a group photo for fun. 

Please contact me before these go up for sale on my website in a weeks time. 

These are really reduced prices. 

BIG SALE on Custom boxes... 1 week only.  Group10

Rod Panhard likes this post

tray
tray

Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:13 pm
Admin wrote:Finally this was a real trial. Do you have APMEX carded Bugs Bunny or Peanuts.. In fact Any Apmex carded bullion?
This is ideal as it holds 20 Apmex carded 1oz pieces.  Please note, it will not hold, PAMP, or Royal Mint carded items. 
This is ideal for APMEX only!!!! 

£35 delivered..   NOTE these are like a brick in size! compared to the other slim capsule boxes. 
BIG SALE on Custom boxes... 1 week only.  Agi10
BIG SALE on Custom boxes... 1 week only.  Ags10
BIG SALE on Custom boxes... 1 week only.  Agt10
Do we know how many will be in series
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:25 pm
@Admin I hadn't realised you were doing a box for the Seven Wonders series, because I would want one. However, because the reverse is as attractive as the obverse, I am getting two of each round. This means one tray with eight and one tray with six, so the front and back of each round stays together. I like the design for the lid though.
I will also want a box for the Medieval Legends series BUT I have my own idea for the lid and the box will need to hold eight so one space is available to show the common reverse.
The box for the carded 1 oz coins is the sort of thing I was looking for to hold the five boxed Forgotten Cities coins, although the measurements will be different.

AceBullion likes this post

tray
tray

Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:27 pm
We are so demanding lol

The Cat's Mother and AceBullion like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:22 pm
At least he'll know we're happy with our boxes.

AceBullion likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:18 pm
@tray no idea how many looney tunes will be in the series.  But there are plenty of Apmex carded silver.. I only made 2 of these and have NO more plans on making anymore. 

@The Cat's Mother   My head is going to explode...   Cool

The Cat's Mother and tray like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:09 pm
Poor old thing.
By the way, what happened to the brownie points?

Admin likes this post

tray
tray

Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:23 pm
Yes what's the brownie points all about, do we get extra for sarcasm?

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:45 pm
tray wrote:Yes what's the brownie points all about, do we get extra for sarcasm?

I think it was one of  @Admin 's attempts to inject mystery and excitement into the Forum. That's why he only gives out information in tantalising snippets. A bit like the dance of the seven veils, but hopefully with something worn underneath BIG SALE on Custom boxes... 1 week only.  1f426 He really ought to know better by now. Rolling Eyes

Admin likes this post

tray
tray

Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:00 pm
Lol some people never learn. It's gone a bit quiet on the new releases

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:06 pm
Yes, but I think it's the eye of the storm. A lot of the lunar rabbits are coming out early (Martin has just listed the Perth Mint version and he'll be getting the Bhutan one), and I have a few series on the go. Then there's all the Germania stuff to come; and the rounds from the US mints. There are also a few coins in the offing - Korean Tiger; Fiji Cat, Samoa Seahorse. Not to mention all the EIC stuff about to emerge. I do love them when they arrive, but there are times that I think maybe I should just collect coins I find in the street.
There still doesn't appear to be a Rwanda Nautical Ounce for 2022, and I'm wondering whether the series has ended. That would be one less!
Still, wouldn't be without it.

Admin likes this post

tray
tray

Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:31 pm
When you put it like that. Yes Germania are the next main ones for me. Still trying to be good

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:10 am
The brownie points thing... well that will be told in due course.   Honestly it is nothing special, but I do not want to announce it before it is fully ready. 

The coins coming out are fast and thick... yes plenty of them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:02 am
Sale Closed...

All items will be on my website now if your interested. 

Watch out for limited offers to come.  Cool
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum