The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Was this too honest? Myths and legends & a Silverback. Empty Was this too honest? Myths and legends & a Silverback.

Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:41 pm
tray
tray

Was this too honest? Myths and legends & a Silverback. Empty Re: Was this too honest? Myths and legends & a Silverback.

Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:27 pm
RM is definitely getting worse. Glad I never bothered to start collecting that set

Admin and AceBullion like this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Was this too honest? Myths and legends & a Silverback. Empty Re: Was this too honest? Myths and legends & a Silverback.

Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:15 pm
Good review. I am not a fan of either of these coins. Give me a quokka any day!

Admin, AceBullion and denby like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:43 am
ArcaneCollector wrote:Good review. I am not a fan of either of these coins. Give me a quokka any day!

Your Quoka over Quoka's LOL 

Razz

denby and ArcaneCollector like this post

Mike
Mike

Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:08 pm
I’ve been really lucky that my 3 Robin Hood coins were good quality. In fact it’s the 1st set I collected (only started this year). So I’m going to have to take a punt and get one. I know it’s against everyone’s advice😱 but the 1st three mean a lot to me.
That having been said there’s a good chance I could be back here saying it’s rubbish- hope not👍

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:27 pm
Mike wrote:I’ve been really lucky that my 3 Robin Hood coins were good quality. In fact it’s the 1st set I collected (only started this year). So I’m going to have to take a punt and get one. I know it’s against everyone’s advice😱 but the 1st three mean a lot to me.
That having been said there’s a good chance I could be back here saying it’s rubbish- hope not👍

I hope not as well. 

according to some viewers and other sources they claim that the RM drops 3 in a row per series... so does this mean another 2 coins are due to be released in the up coming months? 

or is this really the last coin.. I know it is your first collection, so dont let me put you off... Keep it up and as long as your happy keep going.. But omg for the rest of us.  lol!

Mike likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:39 pm
I'm betting on Guinevere and Merlin - possibly Lancelot - but I'm not buying them either.
@Mike , you could be playing a blinder here: everyone else who buys these coins will be so disgusted with them that they melt them down or chop them up, leaving you with the sole remaining intact (I am consciously not saying 'pristine') sets.
Mike
Mike

Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:08 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:I'm betting on Guinevere and Merlin - possibly Lancelot - but I'm not buying them either.
@Mike , you could be playing a blinder here: everyone else who buys these coins will be so disgusted with them that they melt them down or chop them up, leaving you with the sole remaining intact (I am consciously not saying 'pristine') sets.
Martin’s site says Morgan le Fay and Merlin. 
It’s been a real eye opener for me learning just how poo the Royal Mint bullion coins can be. When I started collecting  this year I really thought Royal Mint would be up there as the premium stuff  setting standards worldwide. Well we live and learn….
I’ve had only a couple of coins with marks of some description (but I don’t have a big collection anyway). 
My biggest disappointment was 2022 bullion American Eagle my 1st one to date. It had a really big thick silver line connecting a couple of letters. I was so disappointed, and then thought WOW it’s a production flaw and could be worth something. I opened the capsule and it was nothing more than a bit of ‘gunk’ stuck to the coin. I picked it off and now lovely- BUT NOT a one of production  

AceBullion likes this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:12 pm
Do you know why King Arthur Camelot? Because he played with his Lancelot.
I’ll climb back into my box now….

denby and Mike like this post

Mike
Mike

Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:24 pm
ArcaneCollector wrote:Do you know why King Arthur Camelot? Because he played with his Lancelot.
I’ll climb back into my box now….
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

AceBullion and ArcaneCollector like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:26 pm
Young man @ArcaneCollector ! I think you should stand in the naughty corner for a while.

AceBullion, ArcaneCollector and Mike like this post

Mike
Mike

Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:22 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:Young man  @ArcaneCollector ! I think you should stand in the naughty corner for a while.
@ArcaneCollector  @The Cat's Mother
I think the Royal Mint should be in the naughty corner.

The Cat's Mother, AceBullion, denby and ArcaneCollector like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum