The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
denby
denby

3 colourful Australian Lunars Empty 3 colourful Australian Lunars

Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:53 am
The 1 oz Series 2 lunar collection from Perth Mint were collected eagerly by silver bugs.

These 2014 Year of the Horse, the 2015 Year of the Goat and the 2016 Year of the Monkey all found their way into my collection. They are all the standard 45mm diameter bullion coins with beautiful colour added. Some ot these had only 100 minted in the world. See photo below:-

3 colourful Australian Lunars Img_2121

I can do these coins at £59 each delivered UK either in the blue velvet pouches shown or in a very nice wooden display box (oak) for an added £15.

I also have the following bog standard ha ha! Aussie series 2 lunar coins for sale:-

1x2009 year of the ox            £65 each
1x2013 year of the snake     £65
1x2014 year of the horse      £55
9x2015 year of the goat        £50
9x2016 year of the monkey   £50
4x2017 year of the rooster    £50

I must have really liked them when I bought them all!

These are all in original Perth Mint capsules. All prices delivered UK only. Oak display boxes extra £15 for these too. If you want one I will put your coin in a box and send you the photos on PM before I send them.

Hope you like some of them for your family and friends birthdays.

Admin likes this post

denby
denby

3 colourful Australian Lunars Empty Re: 3 colourful Australian Lunars

Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:21 pm
I also have numerous horses, goats/sheep, monkeys, rooster/chickens, dogs and pigs in 1oz from our Royal Mint and then they gave up again after only 6 years, 1/2 a lunar cycle was a big disappointment to us collectors. What is wrong with the Royal Mint in Wales? If anyone is interested in any or all of these just let me know on a PM.

72 years and 72 posts good eh!

Admin, The Cat's Mother and ArcaneCollector like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

3 colourful Australian Lunars Empty Re: 3 colourful Australian Lunars

Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:51 pm
denby wrote:I also have numerous horses, goats/sheep, monkeys, rooster/chickens, dogs and pigs in 1oz from our Royal Mint and then they gave up again after only 6 years, 1/2 a lunar cycle was a big disappointment to us collectors. What is wrong with the Royal Mint in Wales? If anyone is interested in any or all of these just let me know on a PM.

72 years and 72 posts good eh!

It was a HUGE disappointment when that finished. Everyone was confused. I think we should have all demanded our money back.

Great seeing you in the livestream bud.

denby likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum