The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector
Posts : 290
Join date : 2022-06-02
Location : Northamptonshire

Australian wildflower  Empty Australian wildflower

Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:25 pm
Thank you to @tray and @The Cat's Mother for recommending the Australian wildflower series. The Warratah coin is absolutely stunning! I am going to enjoy collecting this series.

Admin, denby and Mike like this post

tray
tray
Posts : 498
Join date : 2022-07-02
Age : 51

Australian wildflower  Empty Re: Australian wildflower

Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:40 pm
It does look like it will be a nice series. I wasn't going to but I picked up the 2ozyale

Admin and denby like this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector
Posts : 290
Join date : 2022-06-02
Location : Northamptonshire

Australian wildflower  Empty Re: Australian wildflower

Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:59 pm
tray wrote:It does look like it will be a nice series. I wasn't going to but I picked up the 2ozyale

The Tudor beasts are nice and shiny! Good decision.

Admin and denby like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 1736
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Australian wildflower  Empty Re: Australian wildflower

Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:55 pm
Glad you like it - think of it as a reward for grappling with KPIs. lol!

Admin, denby and ArcaneCollector like this post

denby
denby
Posts : 146
Join date : 2021-07-25
Age : 72
Location : Scotland

Australian wildflower  Empty Re: Australian wildflower

Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:59 am
What are KPI's?
Mike
Mike
Posts : 101
Join date : 2022-08-26
Location : T’up North

Australian wildflower  Empty Re: Australian wildflower

Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:59 pm
ArcaneCollector wrote:Thank you to  @tray and  @The Cat's Mother for recommending the Australian wildflower series. The Warratah coin is absolutely stunning! I am going to enjoy collecting this series.
I started collecting the RAMS Coat of arms (both coins are still available with Martin). The reverse obverse on each coin is different just like the wildflower.  So I’ve got two of each and display them with both sides.  Makes the collection look like a larger series. I need to order a second wildflower to do the same. Just like you  @ArcaneCollector I also like the coin and looking forward to the next.

denby and ArcaneCollector like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 1736
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Australian wildflower  Empty Re: Australian wildflower

Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:03 pm
denby wrote:What are KPI's?

Key Performance Indicators. They're a not-so-subtle technique for making your workforce lose the will to live.

Admin, denby and ArcaneCollector like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 1736
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Australian wildflower  Empty Re: Australian wildflower

Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:05 pm
Hi @Mike , I did the same - bought two to show off both sides. I also did that with the 'Terra' series and the 'Seven Ancient Wonders' rounds. They do look very good together as pairs.

Admin, denby and Mike like this post

Mike
Mike
Posts : 101
Join date : 2022-08-26
Location : T’up North

Australian wildflower  Empty Re: Australian wildflower

Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:09 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Hi  @Mike , I did the same - bought two to show off both sides. I also did that with the 'Terra' series and the 'Seven Ancient Wonders' rounds. They do look very good together as pairs.
Both were before my time I’m afraid!
The 7 wonders look amazing

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 1736
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Australian wildflower  Empty Re: Australian wildflower

Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:44 pm
They are amazing, and only four out so far. Aurinum has the Temple of Artemis and the Lighthouse of Alexandria reasonably priced. The first two (Colossus of Rhodes and Hanging Gardens of Babylon) are available on eBay.
At this rate, you'll be sharing Watson's dinner on Christmas Day.

Admin and Mike like this post

Mike
Mike
Posts : 101
Join date : 2022-08-26
Location : T’up North

Australian wildflower  Empty Re: Australian wildflower

Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:14 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:They are amazing, and only four out so far.  Aurinum has the Temple of Artemis and the Lighthouse of Alexandria reasonably priced. The first two (Colossus of Rhodes and Hanging Gardens of Babylon) are available on eBay.
At this rate, you'll be sharing Watson's dinner on Christmas Day.
They are wonderful, however, I’d want to order 2 of each and I think I’ve left it to late for bulk buy with a bit of a premium on top. 
If I bought these I could guarantee the next Tudor Beast would be released. I’m collecting the 10 2 and 1oz proofs that’s a little costly 💰

Admin and The Cat's Mother like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 2020
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Australian wildflower  Empty Re: Australian wildflower

Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:20 pm
Mike wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:They are amazing, and only four out so far.  Aurinum has the Temple of Artemis and the Lighthouse of Alexandria reasonably priced. The first two (Colossus of Rhodes and Hanging Gardens of Babylon) are available on eBay.
At this rate, you'll be sharing Watson's dinner on Christmas Day.
They are wonderful, however, I’d want to order 2 of each and I think I’ve left it to late for bulk buy with a bit of a premium on top. 
If I bought these I could guarantee the next Tudor Beast would be released. I’m collecting the 10 2 and 1oz proofs that’s a little costly 💰


I am looking for a 10oz Lion of England Tudor Beast......   I am wanting to do a trade with  @denby And we need to find one to make it happen.... 

So please all and everyone rob your friends.  lol! lol! lol! lol!  OK don't do that.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 1736
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Australian wildflower  Empty Re: Australian wildflower

Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:36 pm
It's ok @Admin , all my friends expect me to rob them.
I haven't got any of the 10 oz Tudor Beasts, I decided to stick with the 2 oz this time round.

Admin, AceBullion and Mike like this post

Mike
Mike
Posts : 101
Join date : 2022-08-26
Location : T’up North

Australian wildflower  Empty Re: Australian wildflower

Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:48 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:It's ok  @Admin , all my friends expect me to rob them.
I haven't got any of the 10 oz Tudor Beasts, I decided to stick with the 2 oz this time round.
My first big boy collection, so thought I’d try and get as much as I can before my pennies run out 😱💰👍🤣

Admin, The Cat's Mother and AceBullion like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 1736
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Australian wildflower  Empty Re: Australian wildflower

Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:11 am
I'm sort of wishing I had the 10 oz RTBs, but then I'm getting into the rounds quite a bit more, and there are a lot of exciting series coming out.
Which reminds me, Martin has listed the next Fiji Cat ......

Admin likes this post

tray
tray
Posts : 498
Join date : 2022-07-02
Age : 51

Australian wildflower  Empty Re: Australian wildflower

Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:12 am
I do like the Fiji Cat it's very pretty

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 2020
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Australian wildflower  Empty Re: Australian wildflower

Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:38 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:I'm sort of wishing I had the 10 oz RTBs, but then I'm getting into the rounds quite a bit more, and there are a lot of exciting series coming out.
Which reminds me, Martin has listed the next Fiji Cat ......

I had it sat here.. It was review the Cat, or Scrooge.. or another coin... but I decided with Martin that Scrooge was the one to end a weekend on. 

My choice really. But it was fun.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 1736
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Australian wildflower  Empty Re: Australian wildflower

Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:22 pm
Did you toss a coin  @Admin ?
Anyway, I have ordered the Cat.  Australian wildflower  1f63a

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 2020
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Australian wildflower  Empty Re: Australian wildflower

Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:09 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Did you toss a coin  @Admin ?
Anyway, I have ordered the Cat.  Australian wildflower  1f63a


No it was just a Friday thing. And Scrooge Mc Duck was a playful video to end the week on.

Mike likes this post

Sponsored content

Australian wildflower  Empty Re: Australian wildflower

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum