The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

My Secret Santa Gift plus TPMF Giveaway Begins. Empty My Secret Santa Gift plus TPMF Giveaway Begins.

Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:46 am

Jazz and Rod Panhard like this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

My Secret Santa Gift plus TPMF Giveaway Begins. Empty Re: My Secret Santa Gift plus TPMF Giveaway Begins.

Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:43 pm
When you look at the currency collapse in Zimbabwe and see hoards of people at the side of a river panning for a grain of gold so they can eat for a day those barter cards don't look so silly.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

My Secret Santa Gift plus TPMF Giveaway Begins. Empty Re: My Secret Santa Gift plus TPMF Giveaway Begins.

Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:19 pm
Rod Panhard wrote:When you look at the currency collapse in Zimbabwe and see hoards of people at the side of a river panning for a grain of gold  so they can eat for a day those barter cards don't look so silly.

Absolutely not, and I did say I wanted to get more. The only ironic thing is that I bet that company would not be around when you needed them. However they are AWESOME and I do want to get my hands on more. I know that these are awesome gift ideas.

I looked at the website and really thought hmmm I have yet to buy some but they stopped making the 1grain... they do 1gram I believe.

Rod Panhard likes this post

Jazz
Jazz

Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:00 am
Lovely coin 🪙

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum