The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Jazz
Jazz

How to calculate a silver coin for selling? Empty How to calculate a silver coin for selling?

Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:48 pm
Good evening all,

Hope your keeping well 👍

I just wanted some advise on selling silver coins or bars etc.

Whats the calculations we do to decide how much we can sell silver coins or bars etc?

Just thinking of selling one, and i think i have an idea by checking what they go for on ebay. But i was just wondering if anyone has any other ways they could advise, so im not asking for too much.

Thank you 🙏
ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

How to calculate a silver coin for selling? Empty Re: How to calculate a silver coin for selling?

Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:33 pm
Easy. Spot price. I’ll buy it.

Admin likes this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

How to calculate a silver coin for selling? Empty Re: How to calculate a silver coin for selling?

Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:37 pm
ArcaneCollector wrote:Easy. Spot price. I’ll buy it.

Depends on the coin. Is it bullion or a collectors piece? Look at some of the coin sellers such as Chards, Atkinsons etc and eBay to get an idea. Avoid Bullion by Post, their prices are ridiculous. Collectors pieces will have a higher premium depending on availability. Start at about £26 per ounce and add on for desirability, rarity etc.

Admin and Jazz like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum