The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
AVG

RAM Silver Coin Empty RAM Silver Coin

Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:35 pm
Hello Guys
 I had this up on a stand but it did not look right so i will give it another shot here. This is the coin that did not do much for me
with detail. You have to get it under the light to see what it is. So I took a photo of it and then it looks good. I will tell you what it
takes to give it some appeal. It's a piece of plastic laying in the garage for thirty years so i said to myself lets make a paper weight.
I do talk to myself often at the old age Smile . Is it worth $30.00 when they made 200,000 Smile . The twenty dollar bill looks as old as the
plastic Smile
AVG
RAM Silver Coin P1010937

Admin, Rod Panhard and Bondie like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

RAM Silver Coin Empty Re: RAM Silver Coin

Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:44 pm
It looks good @AVG , is it the piece that you showcased with the betta and the three monkeys?
I will admit that I talk to myself too. I find that at least it means someone is listening to me.

Admin and Bondie like this post

AVG

Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:01 pm
Yes it is the same coin. They say as long as when you talk to yourself you don't get a reply it's ok Smile .

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:14 pm
AVG wrote:Yes it is the same coin. They say as long as when you talk to yourself you don't get a reply it's ok Smile .
That's what my voices say too!  RAM Silver Coin 1f640

tray
tray

Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:17 pm
I answer myself so I guess I'm mad but happy I like your paperweight, plastic really does work well in showcasing coins.

Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:30 am
Great shot @AVG! Your ram looks as clean as Kleenex. Try using it as your avatar.
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:35 am
Ironically I am doing the video on the Ram coin tomorrow. I will be sure to share and be honest with it. At first glance it looks nice but I will see tomorrow... I do not form an opinion until I a hour before I do the video after inspecting it.

Bondie likes this post

AVG

Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:01 am
IT is 4:40 AM over here and I could not sleep so I put on the computer and see your post. I like your reviews. This coin I did not like at first
you could not see the ram detail unless you hold it on an angle. Well it is just me it's not a high relief coin which would be
three time the price. So now I will go take a pill and go back to bed Smile .
AVG

Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:04 pm
AVG wrote:IT is 4:40 AM over here and I could not sleep so I put on the computer and see your post. I like your reviews. This coin I did not like at first
you could not see the ram detail unless you hold it on an angle.  Well it is just me it's not a high relief coin  which would be
three time the price. So now I will go take a pill and go back to bed Smile .
AVG

I have plenty of pills to go to sleep.

Bondie likes this post

AVG

Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:10 pm
I just watched on YouTube your great video review on this Ram coin. It looks like you received a better copy
of this coin. I looked at mine with a 10X magnifier and barely can see the words on the right horn.
AVG

Admin
Admin
Admin

Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:17 am
AVG wrote:I just watched  on YouTube your great video review on this Ram coin. It looks like you received a better copy
of this coin. I looked at mine with a 10X magnifier and barely can see the words on the right horn.
AVG    

The writing is very very small. And almost not readable. But I can make out what mine says.

Bondie likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum