The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
tray
tray
Moderator
Posts : 1139
Join date : 2022-07-02
Age : 52

Looney Tunes colour silver set Empty Looney Tunes colour silver set

Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:34 pm
The looney Tunes colour silver set is shaping up very nicely
Looney Tunes colour silver set Pxl_2102
Looney Tunes colour silver set 16806211


Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 3199
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Looney Tunes colour silver set Empty Re: Looney Tunes colour silver set

Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:37 pm
Nice set there @tray .

Admin likes this post

tray
tray
Moderator
Posts : 1139
Join date : 2022-07-02
Age : 52

Looney Tunes colour silver set Empty Re: Looney Tunes colour silver set

Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:42 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Nice set there  @tray .
I hope they don't get too carried away and it goes on forever though

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 3199
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Looney Tunes colour silver set Empty Re: Looney Tunes colour silver set

Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:16 pm
tray wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:Nice set there  @tray .
I hope they don't get too carried away and it goes on forever though
Perhaps, if the Star Wars convention gets too much, you could make a list of all the Looney Tunes characters and work out how long a series it could be. I was quite fond of Pepe le Pew, myself. He reminded me of a sweet old tomcat who used to come and court the cat next door - with about as much success as Pepe had in his romantic adventures.  Looney Tunes colour silver set 1f63f

Admin likes this post

tray
tray
Moderator
Posts : 1139
Join date : 2022-07-02
Age : 52

Looney Tunes colour silver set Empty Re: Looney Tunes colour silver set

Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:49 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:
tray wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:Nice set there  @tray .
I hope they don't get too carried away and it goes on forever though
Perhaps, if the Star Wars convention gets too much, you could make a list of all the Looney Tunes characters and work out how long a series it could be. I was quite fond of Pepe le Pew, myself. He reminded me of a sweet old tomcat who used to come and court the cat next door - with about as much success as Pepe had in his romantic adventures.  Looney Tunes colour silver set 1f63f

I just google 50 main characters and with the obscurities 105

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 3199
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Looney Tunes colour silver set Empty Re: Looney Tunes colour silver set

Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:10 pm
Should keep you going long after the Valkyries have sloped off back to Valhalla.

Admin likes this post

tray
tray
Moderator
Posts : 1139
Join date : 2022-07-02
Age : 52

Looney Tunes colour silver set Empty Re: Looney Tunes colour silver set

Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:18 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Should keep you going long after the Valkyries have sloped off back to Valhalla.
Hopefully a new beast this year, but much later

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 3249
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Looney Tunes colour silver set Empty Re: Looney Tunes colour silver set

Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:27 am
Haaa I love it... My video is coming out today on the toons

I love my set. BU and Coloured.
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum