The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Komsco South Korean Tiger Empty Komsco South Korean Tiger

Wed May 31, 2023 12:44 pm
What a series, The 5th coin since production in 2018

The Cat's Mother and denby like this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Komsco South Korean Tiger Empty Re: Komsco South Korean Tiger

Wed May 31, 2023 3:50 pm
I thought about collecting these but the back catalogue tigers are pricey, so I left it.

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Komsco South Korean Tiger Empty Re: Komsco South Korean Tiger

Wed May 31, 2023 5:45 pm
As you would expect, I do like these big cats, and I have the whole series from 2018. The 2022 round isn't really very late out, I bought mine mid-January from a UK seller on eBay, but it may have taken a while to make its way generally to the UK. Mine also cost a little bit more than Martin has it listed for.  Komsco South Korean Tiger 1f63f
This little fellow is the third in the Korean Tiger sub-series of tiger cubs. The first was tiger cub in Seoul, the second is in Gangneung and this is in Seoraksan. The fourth will be somewhere else. The idea was to show a tiger cub growing up against various sites in S. Korea.  Komsco South Korean Tiger 1f42f
I'm also lucky enough to have the 10oz versions of the 2018 and 2019 issues, and they are wonderful. I think the other three may have 10oz versions, but I've only seen the 2021 issue, and it was too expensive for me.

Admin and ArcaneCollector like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum