The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down

The CIT Vault 3 Ounce Silver Coin Empty The CIT Vault 3 Ounce Silver Coin

Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:48 am
I received this vault door yesterday. Can't say much about its straightforward design... Uh, it has a combination, ship's wheel, monster hinge, heavy duty rods, bolts and planetary gears... Um, it's built of steel, concrete, steel rods, metal shards and KFC proprietary additives. And yes, KFC's secret ingredients are kept in a vault. Very Happy

The CIT Vault 3 Ounce Silver Coin Img20238
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

The CIT Vault 3 Ounce Silver Coin Empty Re: The CIT Vault 3 Ounce Silver Coin

Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:23 pm
@Periodic Table , I thought it might be where you kept all the hair that was cut off when you signed up. afro

Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:46 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:@Periodic Table , I thought it might be where you kept all the hair that was cut off when you signed up. afro

Couldn't be done. I had so many girlfriends back home that I had to send those precious locks to them. Laughing
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:16 pm
Periodic Table wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:@Periodic Table , I thought it might be where you kept all the hair that was cut off when you signed up. afro

Couldn't be done. I had so many girlfriends back home that I had to send those precious locks to them. Laughing

No wonder you're single. The CIT Vault 3 Ounce Silver Coin 1f63d

Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:07 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:No wonder you're single.  The CIT Vault 3 Ounce Silver Coin 1f63d

Laughing Laughing Laughing Right? Gotta love it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum