The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
AVG

Silver Bull Empty Silver Bull

Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:16 am
Hello Guys
I lived in Brooklyn N.Y. for fifty years of my life and loved to shop in Manhattan back then (1970) when it was safe to walk the streets. On
my way to a camera shop on Wall street their is this large bull statue in the middle of the street. Now I am in Florida for over 30 year
and always wanted a statue of the bull big bucks for a brass one if you wanted one on amazon. The wife would not care for one in
the living room and she always would say to me you are full of bull Smile . I will let that lay for now. So one day on line I see this coin
a silver 1oz. wall street bull. I could not pass this one up. Here are two photo's front and back. I never saw them on line again.
Silver Bull P1010942
Silver Bull P1010944
]

The Cat's Mother and tray like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Silver Bull Empty Re: Silver Bull

Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:18 am
That's great  @AVG . The coin is part of  a Bull and Bear pair, sold separately. There are a couple of Bulls and a Bear on eBay at the moment.
I won't comment on your wife's view!  Silver Bull 1f639
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:52 am
We we not far apart once upon a time my @AVG I love that bull and back in the days you could buy and own a switch blade, a butterfly knife and no one would care. It was not about crime.
AVG

Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:11 pm
I don't want to get into politics but here in Florida you can buy anything legal that you can't find in another state.
I carry every day and so does the wife. I have my Boker speed lock. Bought it years ago at a show it was made auto
my the seller. Every thing is sky high. You could buy a house in 1990 with a pool for $80,000 now that same house
is over $200,000. I remember a milky way was five cents my father would split into four for the four us Smile .
AVG

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:54 pm
AVG wrote:I don't want to get into politics but here in Florida you can buy anything legal that you can't find in another state.
I carry every day and so does the wife. I have my Boker speed lock. Bought it years ago at a show it was made auto
my the seller. Every thing is sky high. You could buy a house in 1990 with a pool for $80,000 now that same house
is over $200,000. I remember a milky way was five cents my father would split into four for the four us Smile .
AVG

Yeah lets stay out of politics

But I remember the penny shops. buying loads and bringing them to school and selling them for 2-10 cents depending on the time of day. LOL

I made a killing but sadly didn't invest properly. I think I ended up eating the profits with friends...
Well that is kinda a good investment as we are still friends to this day.

Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:02 pm
No bull, that's a beautiful coin.Cool  Looking on eBay, the acrylic packaging is top notch.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum