The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

30th Anniversary 1oz Silver Kangaroo RAM - Page 2 Empty Re: 30th Anniversary 1oz Silver Kangaroo RAM

Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:37 pm
Rod Panhard wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:That would be good  @Rod Panhard . Let me know when you decide.

Just a case of waiting for the fund to be cleared into my bank account TCM, says 3 days max.

That's fine Rod. I'll start to pack them. Since it's you, shall we say a fiver for the postage?

denby likes this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

30th Anniversary 1oz Silver Kangaroo RAM - Page 2 Empty Re: 30th Anniversary 1oz Silver Kangaroo RAM

Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:38 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:
Rod Panhard wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:That would be good  @Rod Panhard . Let me know when you decide.

Just a case of waiting for the fund to be cleared into my bank account TCM, says 3 days max.

That's fine Rod. I'll start to pack them. Since it's you, shall we say a fiver for the postage?

A whole fiver Shocked , alright then.

denby likes this post

denby
denby

Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:58 pm
Good deal making in progress here. All people need to buy is a bit of extra cash. What a good way to spend a win on the horses.
Better than the club, pub and 1 armed bandits eh!

Admin and Rod Panhard like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:56 pm
@Rod Panhard If the postage is less, I'll send you the change.

Admin, Rod Panhard and denby like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:51 am
That is a very kind gesture. And helped both you out. Great work.

I love seeing this stuff on the forum. THIS is why I wanted to create a FREE forum for genuine honest people to use.

denby likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:56 pm
Admin wrote:That is a very kind gesture. And helped both you out. Great work.

I love seeing this stuff on the forum. THIS is why I wanted to create a FREE forum for genuine honest people to use.

But you got me instead.  30th Anniversary 1oz Silver Kangaroo RAM - Page 2 1f63d
Anyway, I've now spent the takings from that set of bars. The 2oz Aphrodite and Adonis by Le Grand Mint (mintage 777), on sale at Hobocoin and now shown as out of stock (just got there in time, yay) and the 1oz coloured Koi by Scottsdale (mintage 15,000), also from Hobocoin as it made sense to conjoin the postage.
Incidentally, the A&A is the second in the Mythos series from Le Grand Mint, after Europa and the Bull, despite A&A being a 2oz coin and E&B being a 1oz round. I have that from the horse's mouth at Le Grand Mint.

Admin and denby like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum