The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Komsco Mint, 2 oz Stackable Lucifer Morningstar Empty Komsco Mint, 2 oz Stackable Lucifer Morningstar

Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:03 pm
Am I going to hell for making a video like this?
I don't think so, but let me know your thoughts down below.

The Cat's Mother, Rod Panhard, denby and AVG like this post

tray
tray

Komsco Mint, 2 oz Stackable Lucifer Morningstar Empty Re: Komsco Mint, 2 oz Stackable Lucifer Morningstar

Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:36 pm
I really like this. The details are pretty amazing. Can't wait to see the rest of the set

Admin, Rod Panhard and denby like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Komsco Mint, 2 oz Stackable Lucifer Morningstar Empty Re: Komsco Mint, 2 oz Stackable Lucifer Morningstar

Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:51 pm
Thank you for doing this video @Admin , I did enjoy seeing the whole piece in close up detail rather than a bit at a time through a glass. I do like this piece, although I only bought one of it Jon. These stackers - or stackables as the mint now calls them - are wonderfully detailed miniature works of art. This one shows Lucifer as being transformed from the angel that he was to the monster he became, and I see it as a moral piece, not glorifying evil and not controversial unless you have a very narrow mindset. Lucifer is paying the price of his disobedience.
So far as the shape is concerned, it isn't a pentagram, it's a five pointed star. To be a pentagram it would have to show the lines forming a pentagon in the centre, and the angles of the star's arms are too shallow to do that. My guess is that the star was chosen to reflect the name Morning Star, the son of the morning that was Lucifer's original identity before his fall - 'Lucifer' means 'light-bearer'. The Original Sin piece is a heptagon, seven-sided, nothing to do with pentagrams.
There are now 20 of the stackables issued and out on the market covering various subjects from masks to shields to architecture and a few one-offs. Original Sin (21) is imminent and can be pre-ordered; Ganesha (22) is not yet available, but there are pictures. Finally, for the moment anyway, there is a snapping turtle shell and a male torso in preparation, to be followed by a female torso in due course. Can't wait, although there are times I wish the mint would slow down a bit.  Komsco Mint, 2 oz Stackable Lucifer Morningstar 1f63d  I've managed to keep up with them and hope to continue to do so.

Admin, Rod Panhard, denby, tray and AVG like this post

denby
denby

Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:30 pm
Very good post @TCM

Admin and Rod Panhard like this post

Simpsonsfan

Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:07 pm
Interesting stacker. Do you have a link to the website so I can buy one.

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:23 pm
Simpsonsfan wrote:Interesting stacker. Do you have a link to the website so I can buy one.

Hello there  @Simpsonsfan . I don't think the mint sells direct, and I bought mine from the Coin Shoppe, link below. They are likely to be available from other sources too and if you googled the piece something should turn up.

https://thecoinshoppe.ca/product/lucifer-fallen-angel-2023-2-oz-pure-silver-stacker-capsule-south-korea-coming-soon/

Admin likes this post

Simpsonsfan

Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:25 pm
Thanks for info 👍

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:00 pm
I need not speak... TCM was on it quicker than a fly on a mars bar.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:24 pm
Admin wrote:I need not speak... TCM was on it quicker than a fly on a mars bar.
You certainly have a way with words @Admin

Admin, AceBullion, denby and tray like this post

Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:30 am

Beetlejuice might have a say in this. He uses the Zagnut Bar as fly bait. Laughing

Komsco Mint, 2 oz Stackable Lucifer Morningstar Zagnut10
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:18 am
Periodic Table wrote:

Beetlejuice might have a say in this. He uses the Zagnut Bar as fly bait. Laughing

Komsco Mint, 2 oz Stackable Lucifer Morningstar Zagnut10

Beetle juice
Beetle juice
Beetle Juice

nahhhh he said what ever works best LOL
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum