The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down

Two 5 Gram Wafer Bars Empty Two 5 Gram Wafer Bars

Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:28 pm
Today, I picked up these two 5 gram bars from my LCS.

Two 5 Gram Wafer Bars Img20250
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Two 5 Gram Wafer Bars Empty Re: Two 5 Gram Wafer Bars

Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:12 am
I was watching a few financial news outlets in America. And they kept stating they expect Platinum to go up as the physical demand weakens

So perhaps a good thing to have. I have always been saying buy in small affordable sizes... And just hope.. When I started it was a lot less than what it is now.. I only hope that my supply turns into a dream.

Awesome stacking job bud.

Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:41 am
Admin wrote:I was watching a few financial news outlets in America. And they kept stating they expect Platinum to go up as the physical demand weakens

So perhaps a good thing to have. I have always been saying buy in small affordable sizes... And just hope.. When I started it was a lot less than what it is now.. I only hope that my supply turns into a dream.

Awesome stacking job bud.

For platinum, I agree on small affordable sizes. And just like you, I enjoy watching a few financial shows. Kitco News is my favorite with the lovely Michelle Makori hosting. The metal has dipped lately and that's why I sprung for these five gram wafers.Two 5 Gram Wafer Bars Michel10
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:56 am
I can see why you might find that programme of compelling interest @Periodic Table .

Admin likes this post

Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:27 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:I can see why you might find that programme of compelling interest  @Periodic Table .

You're right TCM. On the same level, she is highly intelligent and is entertaining with guests from all stripes of life.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:08 pm
Periodic Table wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:I can see why you might find that programme of compelling interest  @Periodic Table .

You're right TCM. On the same level, she is highly intelligent and is entertaining with guests from all stripes of life.

That's exactly what I meant @Periodic Table .

Admin likes this post

Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:29 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:That's exactly what I meant  @Periodic Table .

Actually, I thought you meant it was only because of her beauty. And generally speaking, I tend to think that women see men as having that one track mind. So I can't be faulted for spelling things out to a woman as yourself.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:10 pm
Periodic Table wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:That's exactly what I meant  @Periodic Table .

Actually, I thought you meant it was only because of her beauty. And generally speaking, I tend to think that women see men as having that one track mind. So I can't be faulted for spelling things out to a woman as yourself.

Generalisations and mansplaining. I think your sister needs to have words. Two 5 Gram Wafer Bars 1f638 Two 5 Gram Wafer Bars 1f638

Admin likes this post

Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:42 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:

Generalisations and mansplaining. I think your sister needs to have words.  Two 5 Gram Wafer Bars 1f638  Two 5 Gram Wafer Bars 1f638

😴😴😴 💤
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:19 am
Periodic Table wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:

Generalisations and mansplaining. I think your sister needs to have words.  Two 5 Gram Wafer Bars 1f638  Two 5 Gram Wafer Bars 1f638

😴😴😴 💤

Men and one track mind go together like ADHD and expresso.

lol! lol! lol! lol!

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:27 am
You put it so much better than I ever could @Admin
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum