The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

2023 Royal Celebration Royal Mint 1oz Silver Bullion Bar Empty 2023 Royal Celebration Royal Mint 1oz Silver Bullion Bar

Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:16 pm
2023 Royal Celebration Royal Mint 1oz Silver Bullion Bar

The Cat's Mother, Rod Panhard and AVG like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

2023 Royal Celebration Royal Mint 1oz Silver Bullion Bar Empty Re: 2023 Royal Celebration Royal Mint 1oz Silver Bullion Bar

Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:56 pm
I really like this bar too Jon, but unlike you I prefer to have uncarded versions, and I see this card doesn't even give the mintage number! I'll be ordering one from Martin when I get back and can use my laptop and not this blooming tablet.
Incidentally, I think @Fortune8 will be having words with you - the Welsh plant is a leek, not a dandelion.
I think there will be a lot of dealers out there who are very unhappy with the Royal Mint, and a fair few customers who have pre-ordered the bars expecting the carded version. It is utterly unprofessional.

Admin and denby like this post

2023 Royal Celebration Royal Mint 1oz Silver Bullion Bar Empty Re: 2023 Royal Celebration Royal Mint 1oz Silver Bullion Bar

Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:32 pm
I like the carded versions and the Royal purple color is totally awesome.
tray
tray

Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:56 am
I like it. It's a lovely design something for the Royal Mint to get right for a change

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:03 am
The Royal Mint did a great job on the actual coin, I am still very angry about their contractual break with dealers and wholesalers. I know this is back door knowledge but it does impact on the price. Something no doubt the Royal mint counted on. Perhaps they want the customers coming to them. If so they will loose out A LOT in the future.

If dealers and wholesalers decided to boycott their products than good night RM.

Rod Panhard likes this post

tray
tray

Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:17 am
I'm still waiting for Tudor beast they took money 25 sept somethings never change

Admin likes this post

Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:28 pm
I confirmed that APMEX received them in the plastic wrapping. Now, I'm waiting to contact a few other dealers who have them on preorder.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:39 pm
tray wrote:I like it. It's a lovely design something for the Royal Mint to get right for a change

It's a very good design for the card, but I find carded coins and bars more awkward to store.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:43 am
@tray chase them up!!!!

@Periodic Table I called around a couple companies in the USA. ( great data plan. LOL ) and everyone I spoke to is getting them in these plastic bubble vinyl things.
Only 1 company ( Chards ) in the UK got them BUT they bought them directly from the Mint as a normal customer would.... so god knows the charges involved.

I suspect they did that for customers who pre ordered and they didn't want to let them down.... Which is a downside of pre orders. Ahhhh.

denby likes this post

Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:16 pm
Admin wrote: @tray  chase them up!!!!

@Periodic Table  I called around a couple companies in the USA. ( great data plan. LOL ) and everyone I spoke to is getting them in these plastic bubble vinyl things.
Only 1 company ( Chards ) in the UK got them BUT they bought them directly from the Mint as a normal customer would.... so god knows the charges involved.

I suspect they did that for customers who pre ordered and they didn't want to let them down.... Which is a downside of pre orders. Ahhhh.

Thanks for checking around @Admin. Right now, the RM is out of stock. But I'm on their email list if and when they are restocked.
tray
tray

Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:32 pm
I chased the coin up today. They said it's not out for delivery yet, an hour later and update it's on its way ☺

Admin and denby like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:58 pm
tray wrote:I chased the coin up today. They said it's not out for delivery yet, an hour later and update it's on its way ☺

Whoooo hooooo

Exciting.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum