The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
21C Bullion
21C Bullion
https://www.youtube.com/@21CMoney

The Royal Mint 2023 Annual Commemorative Coin Sets Empty The Royal Mint 2023 Annual Commemorative Coin Sets

Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:08 pm

Admin, tray and 21C Bullion like this post

tray
tray

The Royal Mint 2023 Annual Commemorative Coin Sets Empty Re: The Royal Mint 2023 Annual Commemorative Coin Sets

Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:10 am
I have every annual set of Elizabeth, not going to do Charlie. But I do like the coins in his new set

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

The Royal Mint 2023 Annual Commemorative Coin Sets Empty Re: The Royal Mint 2023 Annual Commemorative Coin Sets

Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:38 am
tray wrote:I have every annual set of Elizabeth, not going to do Charlie. But I do like the coins in his new set

Tray you surprise me here. I thought you would buy at least the first year..... but perhaps that is why it might not be that great. hmmm

tray
tray

Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:12 am
Admin wrote:
tray wrote:I have every annual set of Elizabeth, not going to do Charlie. But I do like the coins in his new set

Tray you surprise me here. I thought you would buy at least the first year..... but perhaps that is why it might not be that great. hmmm

I was going too, to be honest but I thought I would just get his sovereign instead. Because they've only just released that memorative sovereign his one's gonna be delayed. I'm hoping they do it just before the coronation so I can save some money

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:47 am
tray wrote:
Admin wrote:

I was going too, to be honest but I thought I would just get his sovereign instead. Because they've only just released that memorative sovereign his one's gonna be delayed. I'm hoping they do it just before the coronation so I can save some money

Well I am hoping that they do too now so that you have plenty of DOH Razz to ensure you get one.

Fingers crossed for you
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum