The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down

Monarch Precious Metals - 3D Art Bar - Long Arrowhead Empty Monarch Precious Metals - 3D Art Bar - Long Arrowhead

Mon 30 Oct 2023, 19:56
I just received this 3-ounce arrowhead from Monarch Precious Metals. They are located in Oregon, and I found some of their cast pieces to my liking. The arrowhead is almost three inches long. The backside shows the pertinent information. Stamp mark is a crown. Included is a leather drawstring pouch. Will wrap the piece in silver cloth and store it in the pouch.

Monarch Precious Metals - 3D Art Bar - Long Arrowhead Img20259
Monarch Precious Metals - 3D Art Bar - Long Arrowhead Img20260
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Monarch Precious Metals - 3D Art Bar - Long Arrowhead Empty Re: Monarch Precious Metals - 3D Art Bar - Long Arrowhead

Mon 30 Oct 2023, 20:06
Very nice @Periodic Table . I like their silver diamonds too, but they don't ship internationally. Their products do come onto eBay fairly regularly, and other dealers sell them. I have managed to amass a set of the ancient Egyptian bars, which I have in a long floating frame with a little museum gel to keep the thinner of the bars in place..

Monarch Precious Metals - 3D Art Bar - Long Arrowhead Empty Re: Monarch Precious Metals - 3D Art Bar - Long Arrowhead

Mon 30 Oct 2023, 20:36
The Cat's Mother wrote:Very nice  @Periodic Table . I like their silver diamonds too, but they don't ship internationally. Their products do come onto eBay fairly regularly, and other dealers sell them. I have managed to amass a set of the ancient Egyptian bars, which I have in a long floating frame with a little museum gel to keep the thinner of the bars in place..

Museum gel? I wished I could see your floating arrangement.Cool  I'm also glad you were able to get your MPM Egyptian bars through other dealers. I've had to go to your side of the pond to order silver that I couldn't find in the US. Hit and miss for me in that regard.
Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Tue 31 Oct 2023, 20:37
Very nice, I've also recently bought an arrowhead, just a one ounce, I was toying with the idea of buying a cord and turning it into a pendant.

Monarch Precious Metals - 3D Art Bar - Long Arrowhead NO7RtGr

AVG likes this post

Tue 31 Oct 2023, 20:48
Rod Panhard wrote:Very nice, I've also recently bought an arrowhead, just a one ounce, I was toying with the idea of buying a cord and turning it into a pendant.

Quality nice @Rod Panhard. I haven't heard of Liquid Metals UK. Will check out their site. I see the circle to punch a hole.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum