The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Silverlocks
Silverlocks

And a bit of interesting silver, Germania's Mythical Forest 4 coin set. - Page 2 Empty Re: And a bit of interesting silver, Germania's Mythical Forest 4 coin set.

Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:26 pm
Periodic Table wrote:Just to think I worked as a botanical garden tour guide but passed on these Mythical Forest creations.

Silvertrader still has all but the oak leaf.  You can find that on Ebay but it's quite pricey these days.  Having said that, I don't think the Oak leaf is the nicest of the set, so you're not really missing out on a lot if you don't buy it.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

And a bit of interesting silver, Germania's Mythical Forest 4 coin set. - Page 2 Empty Re: And a bit of interesting silver, Germania's Mythical Forest 4 coin set.

Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:41 pm
The only difficulty there @Silverlocks , is that @Periodic Table is in the US and Silvertrader doesn't sell outside the UK.

Silverlocks likes this post

Silverlocks
Silverlocks

Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:46 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:The only difficulty there  @Silverlocks , is that  @Periodic Table is in the US and Silvertrader doesn't sell outside the UK.

That's awkward, although I dare say a little google-fu should turn up somebody that has them in the U.S.

Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:05 am
Silverlocks wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:The only difficulty there  @Silverlocks , is that  @Periodic Table is in the US and Silvertrader doesn't sell outside the UK.

That's awkward, although I dare say a little google-fu should turn up somebody that has them in the U.S.

@Silverlocks, there are vendors in the US that sell them. And eBay sellers offer the oak. It's just that after reaching 100 ounces, I decided to take a long break from purchasing more silver.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:46 am
You mean, you'll be able to resist?

Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:04 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:You mean, you'll be able to resist?

Most definitely. I have enough as it is. Around the New Year, my interest for acquiring more dropped like a rock.
Silverlocks
Silverlocks

Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:06 am
I sense a secret santa present for next year.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:05 am
Silverlocks wrote:I sense a secret santa present for next year.

We JUST WRAPPED UP THIS YEARS.....

OMG

Mad lol! lol! Mad

Silverlocks
Silverlocks

Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:46 pm
Admin wrote:

OMG

Mad lol! lol! Mad

I bought a 2021 knights that came up at random about this time last year, and kept it for a secret santa.  Play the long game.

I may also have just gotten an extra Durga to keep for a secret santa at some point.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:25 am
Silverlocks wrote:
Admin wrote:

OMG

Mad lol! lol! Mad

I bought a 2021 knights that came up at random about this time last year, and kept it for a secret santa.  Play the long game.

I may also have just gotten an extra Durga to keep for a secret santa at some point.

I want to say soo much but you will all have to wait.. yep... lips are sealed.

I am still trying to figure out what to make on my end. I have one or two ideas of realistic things and plenty of silver I bought ...... So i need to really start and fire up the furnaces.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum