The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

LIVESTREAM Tomorrow ( Live Auction ) Empty LIVESTREAM Tomorrow ( Live Auction )

Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:25 am
I was live yesterday whilst I was polishing some pieces and even sold a Duck.
But I know a few of you want some of the Xmas Decorations. I want them to go out asap, and as there are very limited numbers I will just do a auction on my channel. I will put up Chat on the computer for those who are not able to get on YouTube and comment. So I will use the two live messages and the live chatbox on here to do any bids.

I do not plan to sell all the ducks online. But if it happens it happens.

I am still busy today polishing and finishing off the rest of the silver.

Have a look if you want to see and get a idea .

Tomorrow at 1230 I will start and i suspect the auction will be in full swing at 1pm max.

Here is the link from Yesterdays livestream.
https://www.youtube.com/live/MxFsb5p051w?si=G93rbLllvZevZ6a5

Last edited by Admin on Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

denby and monkey like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

LIVESTREAM Tomorrow ( Live Auction ) Empty Re: LIVESTREAM Tomorrow ( Live Auction )

Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:35 am
May see you on the live chat then. You Tube will probably not let me watch anyway, and I don't have a Google account.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

LIVESTREAM Tomorrow ( Live Auction ) Empty Re: LIVESTREAM Tomorrow ( Live Auction )

Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:08 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:May see you on the live chat then. You Tube will probably not let me watch anyway, and I don't have a Google account.

You wont be able to comment, but you should be able to comment on the chat in the forum.

I am going to open that up especially for you.

I dont want you to miss out on a chance to get that snowflake... I know plenty of people keep expressing an interest and I couldn't think of anything more fair than this kind of event.

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:35 am
Admin wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:May see you on the live chat then. You Tube will probably not let me watch anyway, and I don't have a Google account.

You wont be able to comment, but you should be able to comment on the chat in the forum.

I am going to open that up especially for you.

I dont want you to miss out on a chance to get that snowflake... I know plenty of people keep expressing an interest and I couldn't think of anything more fair than this kind of event.

You're too good to me.
monkey
monkey

Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:47 am
Thanks for sharing the link! Looks like it was a little nipper in there. Its good to see the tools you use. I was expecting you to be using a large fixed buffing wheel.

Is that an air powered tool you used for polishing?

In the stream you asked how much you would charge for your 1/2 oz million air ducks. I guess you could look at the proof market as a guide? I have a proof half silver oz kook that cost me £30 if that's any help? but that's a much larger mintage then the ducks.

Would it be worth getting some in in to take some super photos of the items? it would communicate the quality better and help command a higher premium. If you do a run of the same design later, you could use the same images from the previous run. Just a thought. Smile

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:38 am
monkey wrote:Thanks for sharing the link! Looks like it was a little nipper in there. Its good to see the tools you use. I was expecting you to be using a large fixed buffing wheel.

Is that an air powered tool you used for polishing?

In the stream you asked how much you would charge for your 1/2 oz million air ducks. I guess you could look at the proof market as a guide? I have a proof half silver oz kook that cost me £30 if that's any help? but that's a much larger mintage then the ducks.

Would it be worth getting some in in to take some super photos of the items? it would communicate the quality better and help command a higher premium. If you do a run of the same design later, you could use the same images from the previous run. Just a thought. Smile

Thank you, I actually sold one and they will be using a microscope to it. I asked £54 delivered. SD. They should have it today.
But they insisted on paying me more.
I have a kind of bench guide. The sucks are small and so detailed... as are the Eagles. The stream starts in a hours time... But I am not going to push... I have some basic thoughts and because some are unique, the people can fight it out. IF you dont have a Google account... @The Cat's Mother you can use the CHAT to place a bid.
I will be watching both.
less than a hour.. I am 7 minutes behind schedule for lunch... gotta eat and take RX.

denby, tray and monkey like this post

Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:47 pm
@Admin, I received the snowflake, feather and swag that you included. Everything is awesome! Many thanks for putting on a fun auction.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:54 pm
Periodic Table wrote:@Admin, I received the snowflake, feather and swag that you included. Everything is awesome! Many thanks for putting on a fun auction.

@Periodic Table , that is absolutely amazing considering that the post was over the Christmas period. The pieces obviously are all you expected, and I hope that you get years of enjoyment out of them.
I'll PM you with my details for inheritance purposes in due course.  LIVESTREAM Tomorrow ( Live Auction ) 1f63d

Admin likes this post

Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:44 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:@Periodic Table , that is absolutely amazing considering that the post was over the Christmas period. The pieces obviously are all you expected, and I hope that you get years of enjoyment out of them.
I'll PM you with my details for inheritance purposes in due course
LIVESTREAM Tomorrow ( Live Auction ) 1f63d

You're right! I was impressed with the speed too. And to receive these lovely hand poured pieces from @Admin will always be a memorable experience.
AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
https://www.acebullion.com

Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:36 am
Periodic Table wrote:@Admin, I received the snowflake, feather and swag that you included. Everything is awesome! Many thanks for putting on a fun auction.

I recieved a notification saying you received them the day after. Wow that was quick.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum