The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
AVG

South Korea Pieta Empty South Korea Pieta

Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:13 pm
Hello All
If your are into religion this may be for you. This is a stackable 2 0z.copy from a door of a church. On the sites were I
buy from it was sold out the next day. The back side no photo because it was black. I will post about were it was copied from.
South Korea Pieta Pieta_10
South Korea Pieta P1010622
South Korea Pieta Pieta_11

Admin, The Cat's Mother and Rod Panhard like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

South Korea Pieta Empty Re: South Korea Pieta

Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:33 pm
I have my name down for one @AVG . I just hope it doesn't appear while I'm away.

Admin and Rod Panhard like this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:58 am
I'm a born again heathen, not religious in the slightest but I have been buying the Korean religious stuff, all manner of religions purely because they are so detailed and so well done and this one is no exception.

Admin, denby and AVG like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:59 pm
I feel much the same way @Rod Panhard . The Korean stackers are so lovely.
Incidentally, Minted is currently taking orders for the Male and Female Torsos, the Archangel Gabriel, and the Bear (not the Bear Paw). The Bear is awesome.

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:07 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:I feel much the same way  @Rod Panhard . The Korean stackers are so lovely.
Incidentally, Minted is currently taking orders for the Male and Female Torsos, the Archangel Gabriel, and the Bear (not the Bear Paw). The Bear is awesome.

I've never ordered from Minted before TCM, I see they are calling themselves UK Minted so does that mean no import charges?

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:23 pm
Rod Panhard wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:I feel much the same way  @Rod Panhard . The Korean stackers are so lovely.

I've never ordered from Minted before TCM, I see they are calling themselves UK Minted so does that mean no import charges?

Yes. Based down South. Run by Sharon Viti, who is both good to deal with and a cat person (cat is Cossack), so I may be prejudiced. Headline price may be a bit more than the Coin Shoppe, but everything is in the UK and totally legit. Post is also less then the Coin Shoppe, but it's horses for courses.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum