The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
LightyCollects
LightyCollects
https://thecoincommunity.co.uk/

The Ultimate Collector Competition Empty The Ultimate Collector Competition

Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:41 pm
Think you have an amazing collection?
Want to win some cool prizes ?
Know someone who has an amazing collection ?

If you can answer yes to both of these questions this could be the competition for you.
The Royal Mint are running a collector week, part of that is competitions for all to enter. Unsure on overseas so please check the T&C's.
Ranging from best pre decimal collection to largest 50p and best world coins there are five categories for you to enter.

Simply head over to www.thecoincommunity.co.uk under the news section to find out how you can enter, or nominate someone else.

Admin and Fortune8 like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

The Ultimate Collector Competition Empty Re: The Ultimate Collector Competition

Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:05 pm
Thank you for the information.

If you can please consider adding us on your page. We are always looking for assistance with our logo and header above. I know you received some help on your site.

Thanks Warren.

Fortune8 likes this post

LightyCollects
LightyCollects
https://thecoincommunity.co.uk/

Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:42 pm
The links we have on the website for our partners are people/companies that we are affiliated with. Adding other websites to that list would create friction with our existing partners as they have a financial commitment to us.
What I can do, next week I will write a blog post on our website regarding TPMF and then send out a newsletter to all of our subscribers telling them about the blog post and your site, and I will link in back to here.

As for the logo I will give that some thought over the coming days and see what I can muster up for you. The help I had was really just making it into a banner, I knew the design I wanted so just needed to do it from there really.
Is there anything you want in your design/logo ?

I hope you understand the website and the reason we can not just add people to it, and hope you are happy with the alternative that has been suggested.

Fortune8 likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:03 am
LightyCollects wrote:The links we have on the website for our partners are people/companies that we are affiliated with. Adding other websites to that list would create friction with our existing partners as they have a financial commitment to us.
What I can do, next week I will write a blog post on our website regarding TPMF and then send out a newsletter to all of our subscribers telling them about the blog post and your site, and I will link in back to here.

As for the logo I will give that some thought over the coming days and see what I can muster up for you. The help I had was really just making it into a banner, I knew the design I wanted so just needed to do it from there really.
Is there anything you want in your design/logo ?

I hope you understand the website and the reason we can not just add people to it, and hope you are happy with the alternative that has been suggested.

I understand fully. The blog will help both sites, as your website is a informative place to go. This being a forum means its easier for everyone to type away, hopefully buy and sell quick too.
As for the Banner and Logo. The logo I was thinking simple ( TPMF ) with some type of gold and or silver and coins as well.
The banner is something that I would like to see represent this forum. As you know its is a growing community, free, and is focused on bullion, numismatics, and crypto. There is a lot of artistic or creative play available there. I would like to keep the message the same with the Precious Metal forum name incorporated as well. Please keep me posted bud, I have asked for some help and sadly that has not led anywhere. So I am tempted to get a professional designer in if needed. All this adds to my own personal costs, which is always mounting up, and I refuse to charge members a penny. I enjoy this forum too much and it has been a labour of love to establish it. The plans ahead will see it growing a lot more!!!! I hope to speak with you and get you on board for your help as well. I know I can rely on you.
Admin.

Fortune8 likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum