The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Proof Gilded Durga coins from Le Grand Mint.  Empty Proof Gilded Durga coins from Le Grand Mint.

Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:59 pm
Just wow. They blew my mind.

Very limited. Hurry if you want one from Martin.

Rod Panhard, denby, anch and AVG like this post

tray
tray

Proof Gilded Durga coins from Le Grand Mint.  Empty Re: Proof Gilded Durga coins from Le Grand Mint.

Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:07 am
Wow they are very nice

Admin and denby like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Proof Gilded Durga coins from Le Grand Mint.  Empty Re: Proof Gilded Durga coins from Le Grand Mint.

Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:06 am
tray wrote:Wow they are very nice

@tray If I said to you ( Yes I am being honest ) I strongly believe that Le Grand Mint can out perform Germania Mint if it chooses the right subject matter, would you laugh.

I am not laughing.. I have seen their ultra high relief stuff and am blown away. Plus they have a head start in Gold than Germania Mint has.

I think Le Grand Mint are one of the mints to watch. I do believe this year can make them or ... they could just continue to be the same mint.. It is up to them as the direction they go.

tray
tray

Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:03 pm
The coins Le Grand are producing and the quality are outstanding. Everything they are releasing makes them one of the best mints around at the moment. Not sure what's happening with Germania but the faces are getting better

Admin, The Cat's Mother and denby like this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:41 pm
I should be getting both these through from Martin tomorrow, really glad he's doing some of these more collectable coins, his prices are great compared to the usual places that sell these to the UK.

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:11 am
I'll have to wait until I get home for mine, and I can't wait. They are beautiful coins, and I agree that Le Grand Mint is becoming a real force to be reckoned with.
Also, I am so glad that these are in proper boxes and not the floating frames that the earlier versions appeared in.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:39 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:I'll have to wait until I get home for mine, and I can't wait. They are beautiful coins, and I agree that Le Grand Mint is becoming a real force to be reckoned with.
Also, I am so glad that these are in proper boxes and not the floating frames that the earlier versions appeared in.

I agree, those floating frames are ok, but I prefer the boxes personally.
I am sure many other collectors will as well. I will pass on that feedback to Le Grand Mint . Or Martin might do it.

The Cat's Mother and denby like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum