The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Silverlocks
Silverlocks
Posts : 331
Join date : 2022-08-27
Age : 54
Location : The High Weald

I've got a few sovereigns up for sale Empty I've got a few sovereigns up for sale

Mon May 27, 2024 2:36 pm
I've got a few sovereigns for sale, add £8 for postage RMSD for 1, or £18 for more than 1.  I can only sell to UK buyers due to to limitations on insurance available on international postage.


1879M Victoria (young portrait) G&D reverse - Melbourne mint, £435

I've got a few sovereigns up for sale 1879m_10I've got a few sovereigns up for sale 1879m_11

1917S George V Sydney Mint, £435

I've got a few sovereigns up for sale 1917s_10I've got a few sovereigns up for sale 1917s_11


1963 Elizabeth II, 1st (Gillick) portrait £435

I've got a few sovereigns up for sale 1963_g11I've got a few sovereigns up for sale 1963_g12


1966 Elizabeth II, 1st (Gillick) portrait £435

I've got a few sovereigns up for sale 1966_g12I've got a few sovereigns up for sale 1966_g11

Admin, Rod Panhard and Squirrelling coins like this post

Silverlocks
Silverlocks
Posts : 331
Join date : 2022-08-27
Age : 54
Location : The High Weald

I've got a few sovereigns up for sale Empty Re: I've got a few sovereigns up for sale

Mon May 27, 2024 6:23 pm
Well, that was quick.  All sold.

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 3366
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

I've got a few sovereigns up for sale Empty Re: I've got a few sovereigns up for sale

Mon May 27, 2024 7:13 pm
Silverlocks wrote:Well, that was quick.  All sold.

Well done! You'll be able to eat now.

Admin and Silverlocks like this post

Silverlocks
Silverlocks
Posts : 331
Join date : 2022-08-27
Age : 54
Location : The High Weald

I've got a few sovereigns up for sale Empty Re: I've got a few sovereigns up for sale

Tue May 28, 2024 1:21 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:
Silverlocks wrote:Well, that was quick.  All sold.

Well done! You'll be able to eat now.

Had a second interview for a job on Friday, and a second interview for a side hustle training LLMs how to write SQL queries.  One of these might go somewhere with a bit of luck, so hopefully I won't have to flog off any more shiny.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 3366
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

I've got a few sovereigns up for sale Empty Re: I've got a few sovereigns up for sale

Tue May 28, 2024 10:30 am
Silverlocks wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:
Silverlocks wrote:Well, that was quick.  All sold.

Well done! You'll be able to eat now.

Had a second interview for a job on Friday, and a second interview for a side hustle training LLMs how to write SQL queries.  One of these might go somewhere with a bit of luck, so hopefully I won't have to flog off any more shiny.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I've got a few sovereigns up for sale 1f63a

Admin and Silverlocks like this post

Silverlocks
Silverlocks
Posts : 331
Join date : 2022-08-27
Age : 54
Location : The High Weald

I've got a few sovereigns up for sale Empty Re: I've got a few sovereigns up for sale

Tue May 28, 2024 12:36 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:
Silverlocks wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:
Silverlocks wrote:Well, that was quick.  All sold.

Well done! You'll be able to eat now.

Had a second interview for a job on Friday, and a second interview for a side hustle training LLMs how to write SQL queries.  One of these might go somewhere with a bit of luck, so hopefully I won't have to flog off any more shiny.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.  I've got a few sovereigns up for sale 1f63a

Thank you.  It's a bit of a pregnant pause as both decisions involve folks from across the Pond.

Admin likes this post

Silverlocks
Silverlocks
Posts : 331
Join date : 2022-08-27
Age : 54
Location : The High Weald

I've got a few sovereigns up for sale Empty Re: I've got a few sovereigns up for sale

Mon Jun 10, 2024 4:56 pm
Silverlocks wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:
Silverlocks wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:
Silverlocks wrote:Well, that was quick.  All sold.

Well done! You'll be able to eat now.

Had a second interview for a job on Friday, and a second interview for a side hustle training LLMs how to write SQL queries.  One of these might go somewhere with a bit of luck, so hopefully I won't have to flog off any more shiny.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.  I've got a few sovereigns up for sale 1f63a

Thank you.  It's a bit of a pregnant pause as both decisions involve folks from across the Pond.

Well, it turns out they didn't have the job at all.  They say it will be signed off in a couple of weeks and they'll make an offer then, but I'm not holding my breath.
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum