The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Christmas Chatline Empty Christmas Chatline

Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:55 am
Hello Everybody
Christmas is coming, and with it the eternal problem of what to do on Boxing Day. So, Admin and I were thinking of having a live chatline open in the afternoon where as many members as possible could say hello and discuss their hangovers. We have a worldwide membership, and so we need to pick a time when the maximum number of people can join us. Our initial thought is 17.00 hrs. London time, but if anyone has another suggestion please let us know.
Looking forward to hearing from you, and to having a chat on Boxing Day (26th December).  santa  rendeer  drunken
TCM

Last edited by Admin on Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No longer a sticky required.)

Admin, CanadianGoldHunter, ShortJohnSilver and Mcb2007 like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Christmas Chatline Empty Re: Christmas Chatline

Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:41 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Hello Everybody
Christmas is coming, and with it the eternal problem of what to do on Boxing Day. So, Admin and I were thinking of having a live chatline open in the afternoon where as many members as possible could say hello and discuss their hangovers. We have a worldwide membership, and so we need to pick a time when the maximum number of people can join us. Our initial thought is 17.00 hrs. London time, but if anyone has another suggestion please let us know.
Looking forward to hearing from you, and to having a chat on Boxing Day (26th December).  santa  rendeer  drunken
TCM

santa king queen jocolor santa

Please do not be fooled, I did no thinking on this matter at all, I delegated responsibility over the TCM because I would love to have a chance to chat with you all online. I would love to hear about your Christmas, and anything you want to talk about. We are more than a forum. I honestly believe we are growing as a family, and it is with a warm heart I want to wish as many of you a happy Christmas ( well boxing day ) as possible. And share with you all some of my oh so fun day.  lol!

We propose a time of 1700 which is 5pm London time. Eastern Time IE in CT USA it would be 1200 noon.  However we are open to moving this forward and I will try to be online much of the day from 5pm onwards. It would be great to see others join in the chat. It is a typing chat, so you do not need to be shy. I will feature this on the very top of the home page. If you do not know what I am talking about join the line! LOL but Check it out on this Friday and have a play over the weekend. We ( TCM and myself ) want to share a fantastic day with you. 

So please reply below with the best time for you. 

Thank you all again, and I look forward to our fun chats. 

Admin. cherry

Mcb2007 likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:40 pm
"Please do not be fooled, I did no thinking on this matter at all, "
Don't worry, @Admin they all knew I was speaking euphemistically.

Admin likes this post

Mcb2007
Mcb2007

Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:43 pm
I’ll be around most of the day 17.00 hours is fine by me . Can’t promise I’ll make any sense by that time ( depends what I’m topping up with) Christmas Chatline 1f602

Admin likes this post

Mcb2007
Mcb2007

Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:45 pm
[quote="The Cat's Mother"]"Please do not be fooled, I did no thinking on this matter at all, "
Don't worry,  @Admin  they all knew I was speaking

euphemistically.

Wow if you use words like that on the day I’ll be stumped Laughing Laughing Laughing

Admin likes this post

CanadianGoldHunter
CanadianGoldHunter
https://www.instagram.com/labbe_prospecting

Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:30 pm
this is a great idea, not sure if my internet connection can handle it but if I can I for sure will

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum