The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
dingy1688
dingy1688

Im interested in the forums opinions on this Empty Im interested in the forums opinions on this

Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:59 pm

Admin likes this post

Im interested in the forums opinions on this Empty Re: Im interested in the forums opinions on this

Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:59 pm
@dingy1688,
Thanks pal...... Yes I liked the video. Rational explanation of the pros and cons. However, human emotions override rationality. If its in your ‘heart’ you will buy and love precious metals. It is not simply about the ‘value’. It is indefinable, unexplainable lure. If not – then its just another tradable commodity
Silver has been precious since ancient times and its value fluctuates with the times and current circumstances. To everything there is a season. And season change.
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Im interested in the forums opinions on this Empty Re: Im interested in the forums opinions on this

Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:05 pm
dingy1688 wrote:

I watched this, with a keen interest. 
I since sent him a message on YouTube that reads   

Really good POV. I think you talked more about why you should own it rather than why not. There was no real argument to not own it. And on number 5 for not owning it, You stated that it is no longer being used as a currency . Whilst I agree mostly it IS BEING USED! In fact here are some examples. South Africa ( Krugerrand ) China Silver goes well above spot price because the people can not buy it physically. Argentina ... enough said. Great video. I agree that the margins you can make from owning physical silver are slim. I suggest Gold or Platinum. I say stay away from Crypto.

So I think you can guess what my opinions are based on that reply. 
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum