The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 737
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Ok who took the cats tongue? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok who took the cats tongue?

Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:49 pm
You have to wait quite a time for a tree to move, and it's usually upwards.
PS have you seen that Fiji is starting a new series of Dogs, to match the Cats it launched last year. The first looks like a golden retriever. You owe it to Toby, it's his cousin.

Admin and mervs68 like this post

Mcb2007
Mcb2007
Posts : 263
Join date : 2021-11-20
Location : UK

Ok who took the cats tongue? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok who took the cats tongue?

Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:09 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:You have to wait quite a time for a tree to move, and it's usually upwards.
PS have you seen that Fiji is starting a new series of Dogs, to match the Cats it launched last year. The first looks like a golden retriever. You owe it to Toby, it's his cousin.

Not seen that might be interesting , have you got a link please .👍

Admin and mervs68 like this post

Mcb2007
Mcb2007
Posts : 263
Join date : 2021-11-20
Location : UK

Ok who took the cats tongue? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok who took the cats tongue?

Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:13 pm
It’s ok just seen it on EMK

Admin likes this post

m&m prospecting
m&m prospecting
Posts : 173
Join date : 2021-09-14
Age : 52
Location : Deer lodge Tn.

Ok who took the cats tongue? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok who took the cats tongue?

Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:25 pm
Gotta watch them jumping trees they can mangle a car jeep truck we just gotta watch for falling trees here and mountain slides lol thats why they post about that crazy Indian falling rock have never seen him but apparently he's out there

Admin, mervs68 and Mcb2007 like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 737
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Ok who took the cats tongue? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok who took the cats tongue?

Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:25 am
Mcb2007 wrote:It’s ok just seen it on EMK
Sorry @Mcb2007 , I'd logged off when you posted - we old folk need our sleep. I saw it on Aurinum's newsletter, but I prefer to deal with EMK (very efficient and friendly). I don't know if there's a price difference.

mervs68 and Mcb2007 like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 1089
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Ok who took the cats tongue? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok who took the cats tongue?

Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:35 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:You have to wait quite a time for a tree to move, and it's usually upwards.
PS have you seen that Fiji is starting a new series of Dogs, to match the Cats it launched last year. The first looks like a golden retriever. You owe it to Toby, it's his cousin.
Cat coin should be out now ish. 
Cool Cool Cool
Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 1089
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Ok who took the cats tongue? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok who took the cats tongue?

Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:37 pm
m&m prospecting wrote:Gotta watch them jumping trees they can mangle a car jeep truck we just gotta watch for falling trees here and mountain slides lol thats why they post about that crazy Indian falling rock have never seen him but apparently he's out there
I miss all those stupid signs that say 

Watch out for a Tree, 

watch out rocks 

Moose,

Deer

Honestly there was a sign for everything. I swear since I moved here the animals are a bit more aware of the signs. I had deer cross where they said they will cross. I had cows cross where they should. But the children never cross where they should. 

Mad

Mcb2007 likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 737
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Ok who took the cats tongue? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok who took the cats tongue?

Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:38 pm
Admin wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:You have to wait quite a time for a tree to move, and it's usually upwards.
PS have you seen that Fiji is starting a new series of Dogs, to match the Cats it launched last year. The first looks like a golden retriever. You owe it to Toby, it's his cousin.
Cat coin should be out now ish. 
Cool Cool Cool

Sorry, @Admin , I might be missing something. The first cat coin in what was said to be a new series, came out last year: do you mean there's a second cat prowling round, or did you mean the new dog?

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 1089
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Ok who took the cats tongue? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok who took the cats tongue?

Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:42 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:You have to wait quite a time for a tree to move, and it's usually upwards.
PS have you seen that Fiji is starting a new series of Dogs, to match the Cats it launched last year. The first looks like a golden retriever. You owe it to Toby, it's his cousin.
Cat coin should be out now ish. 
Cool Cool Cool

Sorry,  @Admin , I might be missing something. The first cat coin in what was said to be a new series, came out last year: do you mean there's a second cat prowling round, or did you mean the new dog?
I do mean that a second cat is due to show its whiskers soon.  Cool Cool Cool
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 737
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Ok who took the cats tongue? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok who took the cats tongue?

Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:44 pm
Woo! Do you know if the dog is also going to be arriving?

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 1089
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Ok who took the cats tongue? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok who took the cats tongue?

Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:46 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Woo! Do you know if the dog is also going to be arriving?
I really do not to be honest. I believe there was talk of that, but I do not have a clue.
@SilverTrader
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 737
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Ok who took the cats tongue? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok who took the cats tongue?

Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:00 pm
He does play his cards close to his chest. I see he listed the St. Helena Cobra yesterday after saying he probably wouldn't be stocking it, and now he's sold out. Fortunately, I had already bought mine, so my Treasures of India Wildlife series is complete to date. Youth of today!
If you're going to be reviewing it, bear in mind it's number four. The others are rather nice too.


Last edited by The Cat's Mother on Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 1089
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Ok who took the cats tongue? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok who took the cats tongue?

Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:51 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:He does play his cards close to his chest. I see he listed the St. Helena Cobra yesterday after saying he probably wouldn't be stocking it, and now he's sold out. Fortunately, I had already bought mine, so my Treasures of India Wildlife series is complete to date. Youth of today!
If you're going to be reviewing it, bear in mint it's number four. The others are rather nice too.
LOL are you trying to put words in my mouth? 

LMAO
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 737
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Ok who took the cats tongue? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok who took the cats tongue?

Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:01 pm
Wouldn't dream of it. Are you going on the chatbox? I'm tired of talking to myself.

Admin and m&m prospecting like this post

SilverTrader
SilverTrader
Posts : 22
Join date : 2021-05-18
Location : Newcastle upon Tyne
https://www.silvertrader.uk/

Ok who took the cats tongue? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok who took the cats tongue?

Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:52 pm
Sadly sometimes the premiums are so ridiculous i tend to say i wont be stocking an item or if i struggle to order some due to the mintage ( the Cobra) but then i get offered a small amount out of the blue :-(
so in regards to the dogs the second coin after the cats coin i have 300 coming at some point hopefully within a week to 10 days
sincerely martin

Admin and m&m prospecting like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother
Moderator
Posts : 737
Join date : 2021-05-19
Location : UK

Ok who took the cats tongue? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok who took the cats tongue?

Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:29 pm
Anyway, you did the right thing getting them in, they are very popular (and they have more than doubled the mintage compared to the first three). Looking forward to the second cat, and possibly the dog. After all, I'll be running out of series to collect soon what with Pirate Queens ending any day now with Mary Read and the Giants of the Ice Age only having two to go. lol!

Admin and m&m prospecting like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
Posts : 1089
Join date : 2021-05-08
Location : England UK
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Ok who took the cats tongue? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok who took the cats tongue?

Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:17 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:Anyway, you did the right thing getting them in, they are very popular (and they have more than doubled the mintage compared to the first three). Looking forward to the second cat, and possibly the dog. After all, I'll be running out of series to collect soon what with Pirate Queens ending any day now with Mary Read and the Giants of the Ice Age only having two to go. lol!
There are a lot of series coming out, but the mints have been on overtime producing and pushing out new series. 

I for one am looking forward to the Kings Beasts or what ever they are called.

m&m prospecting likes this post

Sponsored content

Ok who took the cats tongue? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok who took the cats tongue?

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum