The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 YEAR Birthday Celebration For TPMF

+10
The Cat's Mother
Jess73
dingy1688
SilverAge3
CanadianGoldHunter
ShortJohnSilver
Fortune8
Jazz
m&m prospecting
Admin
14 posters
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

1 YEAR Birthday Celebration For TPMF  - Page 2 Empty Re: 1 YEAR Birthday Celebration For TPMF

Sun May 29, 2022 7:39 pm
JOE DURBIN wrote:Congrats On 1 year!!!
I am blown away that you donated this awesome prize for it. 

Someone will be VERY lucky.

CanadianGoldHunter and ANT ORTA like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

1 YEAR Birthday Celebration For TPMF  - Page 2 Empty Re: 1 YEAR Birthday Celebration For TPMF

Mon May 30, 2022 12:02 pm
Thank you to EVERYONE who has entered. Here is the List of Confirmed and VOID entries with reasons below.  What a Face

Firstly I would like to Thank YOU ALL for making this happen. 1 year ago I set up with the help of  @The Cat's Mother this forum. I also had many more people behind me that I will not name because I know it is a direct competition with another ( We shall not speak of Forum ) 

This forum was set up to be FREE for all, with no special privileges on buying or selling, If you wanted to show your poured silver or gold, If you wanted to share your YouTube channel. Or if you were a business that wanted to advertise your latest stock. Yes The Silver Trader contributes, but there is Adino as well who was on here promoting his items. And other sole traders. 

I do not understand why anyone should PAY for using a forum?? Surely this is Utopia compared to tight and strict rules set elsewhere.  With that said here are the list of entries approved. 

@m&m prospecting
@Jazz
@Fortune8
@ShortJohnSilver
@CanadianGoldHunter
@dingy1688
@kimchi
@DarrellUSA
@ANT ORTA 
@Trumar

10 Confirmed Entries above!   The entries below are void with reasons. 

@SilverAge3  < You did not use the #TPMF   

@Jess73   <  You do not have a icon or profile picture. 

And I wont pick on  @JOE DURBIN Because he wasn't entering the competition. Both him and his wife are wishing us a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. 

We will be changing the Giveaways in the future, More will come regarding this. Perhaps every 3 months or longer. These are meant really for members who want to use and be a part of the forum. So the T&C's will be looked at after these 2 Giveaways have happened. Stay tuned  for those details. 

But thank you to those 9 who read the instructions, and are taking part. I will not include TCM into the draw and nor will I be adding myself to it. I have the same feeling that TCM has regarding these giveaways being that they are meant as a treat to the members. 

Tomorrow at 1230 UK time will be the Draw live. I hope to see you all there. 

Thank you from the Admin and Mod Team

Last edited by Admin on Mon May 30, 2022 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I miscounted. Thank you to TCM for the correction.)

CanadianGoldHunter and ANT ORTA like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Tue May 31, 2022 7:12 pm
The Winner was drawn today, look out for a post soon in the News section. 

Video / livestream is here. 

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum