The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

TPMF hears the news FIRST.  Empty TPMF hears the news FIRST.

Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:04 am
So I have been excited about something for a a little bit now. And I think I can finally say.
PIK coins and I have been talking, I am aware they have asked a few YouTubers to do a review on the Peaky Blinders which I am no exception to. I will be doing that but I also have a few more coins in the package that I am to review.

I want to tell everyone I am not paid, and all my views will still be 100% honest. I seen that BYB has done his review ( days ago now ) on the coin and I hope to do my best to showcase it.

There is a deal like BYB I have a discount code that I will be sharing for you all and because I am doing 3 diferant coins. You could save up to 60 euros total.

Yes its 20 Euros off any coin I feature. I do NOT get paid anything for this. And WHY is my discount code important? It shows that my channel attracts visitors and lets PIK know that the referal came from me.

I am getting some kind of gift, I dont know what, but I will share and let you know.

I will be using that gift most likely to boost my channel even more. And do a big Giveaway or something. I am not quite sure. These are my thoughts so far and wanted to share and ask you all for advice.

I want to get to 5k at least by the end of this year. 3k keeps coming up soo close... but then ahh.

So anyone with any information and or help please let me know. I am still doing the reviews for Martin, and Also Le Grand Mint. I have a easy and honest system.

Thank you all and I hope you can give me some insights and ideas to help grow the channel which will promote this forum more.

Thank you.

Jon ( ADMIN ) ..
Rolling Eyes

The Cat's Mother, Rod Panhard, tray and monkey like this post

tray
tray

TPMF hears the news FIRST.  Empty Re: TPMF hears the news FIRST.

Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:34 am
That's great news. Your channel is very good and we all like your reviews. With PIK coins giving you the coins to review will be exciting to see what you can get your hands on
monkey
monkey

Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:00 pm
Amazing! So pleased that you have been chosen to showcase these.

I look forward to more coming your way in the future.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:15 pm
Great news Jon. Pik are a nice firm to deal with (say hello to Piotr for me!), and a bit of a discount will come in very handy.
I did put PIK on the Dealer Directory a while back, but I don't know if anyoe looked at their site.

Last edited by The Cat's Mother on Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
https://www.acebullion.com

Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:51 pm
Thanks guys, it's a great expansion of coins to review. I did state my teems and my package is at the post office, I should have it on Saturday.
It was delayed because of customs charges.
If anyone places any order state ACEBULLION
But I need to check that code,
You can also just say ACEBULLION sent you if your buying anything.
Jakub Szeliga / co-owner is who I am working with.

Want to know how Germania became great? Well you will soon find out if you havnt drawn the lines already.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum