The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Royal Mint, Quality or lack of Part 1 Empty Royal Mint, Quality or lack of Part 1

Fri May 06, 2022 11:26 am

Rod Panhard likes this post

ShortJohnSilver
ShortJohnSilver

Royal Mint, Quality or lack of Part 1 Empty Re: Royal Mint, Quality or lack of Part 1

Fri May 06, 2022 11:45 am
So sad...😔

Admin and denby like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Royal Mint, Quality or lack of Part 1 Empty Re: Royal Mint, Quality or lack of Part 1

Fri May 06, 2022 12:04 pm
ShortJohnSilver wrote:So sad...😔
It really is, The part 2 video is uploading but will be released tomorrow. I really feel i needed to say a lot more and I was pressed for time. 

The Royal Mint was a GREAT mint at one time. Sadly in my opinion they have slipped and are selling Junk and scrap metal passing it off as acceptable. More vocal in the next video but this was to just getting too long for my own comfort. 

Thank you. 

Jon
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fri May 06, 2022 2:45 pm
Part 2 starts in about 75 minutes. 

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri May 06, 2022 5:56 pm
I binge watched both videos back to back, and I thought you were very fair about where the Royal Mint produces great quality. The sense of frustration over why they can't do that with all their bullion coins is clear, and I would be spitting feathers* if I had made the investment that Silver Trader has made only to find that I was being palmed off with damaged goods. I hope we'll get updates on the subject.
Glad to see you're getting good use out of the enhanced Robin Hood. I like Pik Coins.

*Old northern expression meaning  Royal Mint, Quality or lack of Part 1 1f63e  Royal Mint, Quality or lack of Part 1 1f621

Admin likes this post

Fri May 06, 2022 9:49 pm
I agree, very fair and really quite restrained in your criticism. As I wrote in my comments, having seen so many issues with Proofs too (though from friends etc, very thankfully not my own) - I am very grateful for what I already have, and am am getting out while the going is good! (or at least has been to me).

I would not have been so 'balanced' in such a video - all credit there to Ace Bullion/JonRMS! Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum