The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
CanadianGoldHunter
CanadianGoldHunter
https://www.instagram.com/labbe_prospecting

PMF giveaway win!!!!!! Empty PMF giveaway win!!!!!!

Tue 21 Jun 2022, 14:55
My Durbin Bell has arrived!!! WOOOO!!!!! A big Thank you goes out to the Durbins for their wonderfully crafted Bell Very Happy  and an even bigger Thank You @AceBullion for the hard work and dedication he has to bring us such a great place to gather together!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

PMF giveaway win!!!!!! Pictur40
PMF giveaway win!!!!!! Pictur38
PMF giveaway win!!!!!! Pictur39

Admin, The Cat's Mother, AceBullion, CanadianGoldHunter, ShortJohnSilver and denby like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

PMF giveaway win!!!!!! Empty Re: PMF giveaway win!!!!!!

Tue 21 Jun 2022, 17:49
From the second photo, it looks like you got your very own Liberty Bell! It couldn't have gone to a nicer guy.

Admin and CanadianGoldHunter like this post

Tue 21 Jun 2022, 19:26
WOOHOO!!! Looking beyond awesome @CanadianGoldHunter I absolutely love these bells. Simply fantastic work by @JOE DURBIN and such a generous giveaway by him in conjunction with the forum and @AceBullion.

This was the one we all wanted as a prize I'm sure, so glad it's gone to an appreciative home!

Having said that, I am over the moon myself with my own prizes from the draw, and now that you have posted about receiving the 'main event' I shall get on and try to post about my own winnings asap Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Wed 22 Jun 2022, 10:36
Congratulations. I know that packages have been flying out the AceBullion household. And I am grateful for EVERYONE who shows that the packages arrive safely. And thank you all for keeping my address off of the pictures. 

As many know we do these giveaways to inspire more activity and to show our thanks for the members. This is a FREE forum for members and Moderators. There is no special treatment, dealers are welcome and are able to enter a giveaway just as a normal member. I have put my heart and soul into this forum and put my own money where my mouth is. 

I really do appreciate you all, and I have gotten to know more people on a personal level than ever before. To me this is priceless, and why I still continue to have this place open to all. I promised at the start and will continue to promise that I have no intentions of ever charging for the use of this forum. There might come a time I might put up a donation side, but that is long away, at the minute I can still keep funding the postage of items, some of the items as prizes, and of course the hosting and all other computer related fees myself. 

So the next Giveaway will soon go up so keep your eyes open for that. I am excited and hope that we keep expanding. 

Thank you all. 

Admin

The Cat's Mother and CanadianGoldHunter like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum