The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4th Precious Metal Giveaway is Here.

+5
m&m prospecting
ANT ORTA
JOS WRSM
CanadianGoldHunter
Admin
9 posters
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

4th Precious Metal Giveaway is Here.  Empty 4th Precious Metal Giveaway is Here.

Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:33 pm
You must be an Active member of the forum,  ( have at least 30 ) posts   NOTE Active Means 30 Post since the Last Giveaway, So if you entered the last giveaway you have to make another 30 posts.  Hence why I put the total number of posts on when I closed that last Giveaway.

Do NOT comment on this thread more than once!  If there is a problem send me a message, but ONE comment! < or you will be void.

You must have an Avatar,

Finally. Post below,        #ThePreciousMetalForum    For your entry.

One entry per person / House hold

If you win, You MUST send ME ADMIN a private message within 7 days, OR the prize will go to the runner up.

This is a Giveaway for Active members of this forum and brought to you by active members of the forum.

What is the prize?
READ AND SEE BELOW < IMPORTANT!!!

There are 6 prizes, as shown in my YouTube video. You will pick a number between 1 and 6.
That number will be your prize. It is a Mystery. There is Silver,  and even a few joker prizes.
What ever the number is you choose will be the prize you win.
The Winner will be drawn with others lives on January 4th at 1230 London time
The competition closes on the 31th of December around 4pm London time.
There is no cash alternative, I will post the prize to the winner and keep a record of proof of posting.
No payment of any kind is required, just be an active member. It is for the group, and for fun.
I am not responsible for loss of post, or prize but I will do my best to ensure it is packaged properly and knock on wood, I have not lost a package yet!
Your odd of winning are determined by the amount of entries, no one is excluded.

Thank you for reading the rules.

No computers will be used to draw the winner, it will be all manual. And live on my YouTube account ( jonrms )

Congratulations to our previous Winners,

@LightyCollects
@dingy1688
And now

@ANT ORTA

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:34 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : No longer a sticky required.)

Fortune8, CanadianGoldHunter and ANT ORTA like this post

CanadianGoldHunter
CanadianGoldHunter
https://www.instagram.com/labbe_prospecting

4th Precious Metal Giveaway is Here.  Empty Re: 4th Precious Metal Giveaway is Here.

Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:39 pm
I guess I need to get posting and commenting a bit more lol gotta meet my quota lol mind you that is gonna get a bit hard to do when I get in the the hundreds Razz like rabbits, the posts must multiply by a factor of two Razz

#ThePreciousMetalForum and for my choice im gonna roll the D&D dice of destiny and see what it says, lucky roll says --------------------> #2

Last edited by CanadianGoldHunter on Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because lol)

Admin and Fortune8 like this post

JOS WRSM
JOS WRSM
https://www.wwp-diemen.nl/

4th Precious Metal Giveaway is Here.  Empty Re: 4th Precious Metal Giveaway is Here.

Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:21 pm
Although I'm new to this forum, I'm going to give it a try.
#ThePreciousMetalForum
I choose  6

Last edited by JOS WRSM on Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin and CanadianGoldHunter like this post

ANT ORTA
ANT ORTA
https://www.youtube.com

Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:48 pm
#ThePreciousMetalForum
My choice Will be # 5

The forum is awesome 😎

m&m prospecting
m&m prospecting

Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:04 pm
Definitely gonna be a challenge
#ThePreciousMetalForum
Hope this is correct number 2

Last edited by m&m prospecting on Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:33 pm
GUYS and Gals, Please Edit or delete a post IE REG...... There is a rule 1 post on this thread.

Do NOT comment on this thread more than once! If there is a problem send me a message, but ONE comment! < or you will be void.

Look I am being Nice. So please fix it guys.

If you need help ask TCM or The Cats Mother for help.
@m&m prospecting your are more than 50% there already. It is not hard! You have nearly 30 days.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:35 pm
m&m prospecting wrote:Definitely gonna be a challenge

I'm sure you can manage it. But don't forget to put in a proper entry before the deadline - by amending your post.

Admin likes this post

Mcb2007
Mcb2007

Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:53 pm
# ThePreciousMetalForum
no 2 please

I never entered the last one as it didn’t seem appropriate, I thank you .

Admin likes this post

Jazz
Jazz

Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:56 pm
Count me in

#ThePreciousMetalForum
Number 1

Admin likes this post

ShortJohnSilver
ShortJohnSilver

Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:06 pm
#ThePreciousMetalForum
No.3 pleeeeeze...

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:08 pm
Giveaway Entries Closed. 

I will update this shortly with all the correct entries.

CanadianGoldHunter and ShortJohnSilver like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:34 pm
Here is a list of the Confirmed Entries for the Giveaway happening LIVE on January 4th 2022  cheers

@CanadianGoldHunter
@JOS WRSM
@ANT ORTA
@m&m prospecting
@Mcb2007
@Jazz
@ShortJohnSilver

Only 7 entries, so a great chance to win! 

I will put up the next giveaway after this is drawn on the 4th . Usual details will follow. 
Anyone wanting to donate a prize for the giveaways please pm me. It is because of member that these giveaways happen. 
Thank you all for participating, Good luck. 

Admin.

Jazz, CanadianGoldHunter, ShortJohnSilver, m&m prospecting, Mcb2007 and JOS WRSM like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:38 am
Remember 1230 today a Live draw. 

Stay tuned and keep join me to find out who has won what prize.

Jazz, CanadianGoldHunter, Mcb2007 and JOS WRSM like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum