The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Sweating my back side off. Empty Sweating my back side off.

Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:46 am
Hydration Hydration Hydration. 

I am working in hells workshop at the minute. I actually went outside to get cooled off. Yes that is how hot it is right now in my workshop. 

I was going to livestream it but no one wants to watch a guy sweat to death, and if you do your sick! 

I have 2 flasks which I have to pour and at least 2 other items I have written down to pour. 

If I can get through the flasks I will be happy but OMG it is soo hot! I have only just begun and the temp is 39 degrees.  With no circulations !!!!  I can not put any circulation because I do not want to contaminate anything. 

So The final push to get these Silver pieces done and sent off. As some know I have a Ace up my sleeve and I am working on the next batch. Which should make this type of work much easier. Plus I am still working on my wife's Wedding ring. Which is something I am learning more and more about as I go. 

Wish me luck... I have my phone out there so you can always hit me up by email.  Or Facebook. 

Wish me luck.... I know I need it.  Twisted Evil
AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
https://www.acebullion.com

Sweating my back side off. Empty Re: Sweating my back side off.

Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:48 am
Sweating my back side off. 20220615
Sweating my back side off. 20220616
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:27 am
Hello @Admin . You can tell it's bad when you reply to your own posts!
I am enjoying the peace and quiet while TCF is at Headingley. Downside, I have no car. So a day in the garden beckons: the delights of washing out gravel trays and digging out mare's tail in the rockery await. You can't imagine how excited I am. All this is interspersed with getting through as much washing as I can while this hot weather lasts. If it doesn't move, it's going in the machine. The cats are getting nervous ...

Admin and ShortJohnSilver like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:09 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Hello  @Admin . You can tell it's bad when you reply to your own posts!
I am enjoying the peace and quiet while TCF is at Headingley. Downside, I have no car. So a day in the garden beckons: the delights of washing out gravel trays and digging out mare's tail in the rockery await. You can't imagine how excited I am. All this is interspersed with getting through as much washing as I can while this hot weather lasts. If it doesn't move, it's going in the machine. The cats are getting nervous ...
LMAO

I am done in the workshop for the day, 

I have 1 piece I am not happy with, the rest are good I think but I wont know until I fully clean them up. 
And holy cow. I melted over a kilo in silver today! 

I am feeling the burn.... literally.

SilverTrader, Jazz and ShortJohnSilver like this post

Jazz
Jazz

Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:32 pm
Hats off to you sir for your great work

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:14 pm
Jazz wrote:Hats off to you sir for your great work
LOL Thanks bud, but not everyone has seen it the stuff yet. 

Razz

Jazz likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum