The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

China Bounce

+3
The Cat's Mother
SanMarino
Mike Xonox
7 posters
Go down
SanMarino
SanMarino

China Bounce - Page 2 Empty Re: China Bounce

Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:38 am
This is from another forum but I found it rather interesting

What happens when say around 5 million house holds dont pay there gas and electric bills and get cut off, this would take a few months and can the energy companies take such a hit, this in turn could bankrupt energy companies, and what about small business add another 5 million small business , the snow ball once it starts rolling could f++k the all energy industry,

I have posted before Putin as no interest in Ukraine but is using the war to bring down the indebted west, they are trying to break the dollar standard and i think they will and my cycle says come 21st of July 2023 we will have had another Bretton woods and we will be back on some sort of gold standard but Gold will float and currencies will have there own rate to gold and the UK will be down at the bottom with the amount of debt we have and the amount of gold we hold.
And if only we had a government who would open there eyes and see whats going on.

tray
tray

Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:42 am
Get it checked. I've normally got two 3D printers running bloody great fish tank. I was paying 150. It's gone up to 270 but I have got the smallest place in the world

Admin and AceBullion like this post

ilank14
ilank14

Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:57 pm
very interesting thread!

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum