The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
tray
tray

germania mint -  Fenrir - Page 2 Empty Re: germania mint - Fenrir

Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:13 pm
I have seen some of them before. I have the Aztec
Calendar didn't have any information on it when I brought it and see they have dragons will look properly tomorrow
tray
tray

Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:18 pm
Omg just found 2020 Dark Side of Humanity Silver Shield Minimintage Proof Medallion Coin. need to put them on laptop tomorrow
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:21 pm
tray wrote:It's alot of money for a 1oz but will have a look at golden State Mint and the others always like seeing what mints have to offer
It is a lot, but let me know how you like them when you've had a look round.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:23 pm
tray wrote:Omg just found 2020 Dark Side of Humanity Silver Shield Minimintage Proof Medallion Coin. need to put them on laptop tomorrow
Always happy to help you spend your money. germania mint -  Fenrir - Page 2 1f63d
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:13 am
@The Cat's Mother  I actually have one of them!!!! I bought it and I know it is in one of my safes.

I do not show all my stuff by far!!!! 

But it sure as heck didnt cost me that much at the time I bought it... And I think Jeeping John or someone sent it to me.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:04 pm
@Admin I have the series, and they are one of the jewels in my collection.
It's frightening to think how much they have appreciated. affraid

Admin likes this post

tray
tray

Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:22 pm
They have some very nice stuff. Interesting designs

Admin and AceBullion like this post

Mike
Mike

Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:58 pm
Wow looks fantastic but way out of my league.
I’ve got a couple of Germania series going and thinking I should stick to them as I’m still learning/stacking. However, I’m loving watching you guys on your journey of the ‘beasts’ I love youI love youI love you

Admin, The Cat's Mother and AceBullion like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:55 am
@Mike , they appreciate very rapidly, but from time to time eBay has them at a semi-reasonable price and they are a lot less expensive when they come out. I get the Micro Mintage Silver 'newsletters' with details of the latest releases and Yorkshire Bullion also gets Silver Shield Rounds in from time to time. I have all the Sacred Geometry series (18 all proof) and am putting together the Eternal Wisdom series (5 proof and BU). I'm also collecting the three Lunar series. I started with series V2 and V3 because I thought the V1 series was a bit dark, but then started thinking that I probably should collect all three. So I'm up to date with V2 and V3, and getting on with V1. I do find quite a bit of the output a bit too dark for my taste, or so centred on US politics that I'm not interested, but they are superb quality.

Admin and Mike like this post

Mike
Mike

Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:42 pm
@The Cat's Mother
I’m very envious but very appreciative of your collections. I’ve got three Quokkas 🤣🤣🤣
But one day - ?
Thanks again for all help from @everybody

The Cat's Mother wrote: @Mike , they appreciate very rapidly, but from time to time eBay has them at a semi-reasonable price and they are a lot less expensive when they come out. I get the Micro Mintage Silver 'newsletters' with details of the latest releases and Yorkshire Bullion also gets Silver Shield Rounds in from time to time. I have all the Sacred Geometry series (18 all proof) and am putting together the Eternal Wisdom series (5 proof and BU). I'm also collecting the three Lunar series. I started with series V2 and V3 because I thought the V1 series was a bit dark, but then started thinking that I probably should collect all three. So I'm up to date with V2 and V3, and getting on with V1. I do find quite a bit of the output a bit too dark for my taste, or so centred on US politics that I'm not interested, but they are superb quality.

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:02 pm
@Mike , you collect what you like and what you're comfortable buying. The Quokkas are a fun series, although I have been very rude about them, and you're in on the ground floor. Likewise the Germania Forest and the other series. Everyone has to start somewhere - I started with the Queen's Beasts, so you can see I've not been collecting long, I'm just a magpie.

Mike likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:00 pm
Mike wrote:@The Cat's Mother
I’m very envious but very appreciative of your collections. I’ve got three Quokkas 🤣🤣🤣
But one day - ?
Thanks again for all help from @everybody

The Cat's Mother wrote: @Mike , they appreciate very rapidly, but from time to time eBay has them at a semi-reasonable price and they are a lot less expensive when they come out. I get the Micro Mintage Silver 'newsletters' with details of the latest releases and Yorkshire Bullion also gets Silver Shield Rounds in from time to time. I have all the Sacred Geometry series (18 all proof) and am putting together the Eternal Wisdom series (5 proof and BU). I'm also collecting the three Lunar series. I started with series V2 and V3 because I thought the V1 series was a bit dark, but then started thinking that I probably should collect all three. So I'm up to date with V2 and V3, and getting on with V1. I do find quite a bit of the output a bit too dark for my taste, or so centred on US politics that I'm not interested, but they are superb quality.

Some might think your Quokkas  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Others will be envious over the months/years. If you keep at it and keep enjoying your stack than you will not get bored. 

Your views will most likely change over time... depending on your reasoning for collecting them. 

Some will move to Gold, Platinum etc. Others will just get more expensive silver pieces. 

And some like me will never learn and keeps buying all the above.  Razz Razz Razz Razz

The Cat's Mother, SanMarino and Mike like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum