The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Czech Mint 2022 Lion 2 Dollars  Empty Czech Mint 2022 Lion 2 Dollars

Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:35 pm
Twisted Evil   

The Cat's Mother and anch like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Czech Mint 2022 Lion 2 Dollars  Empty Re: Czech Mint 2022 Lion 2 Dollars

Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:27 pm
Great review @Admin , and they are really grand coins, head and shoulders above the Roaring Lion in my opinion. There has been a different design each year since 2019, which is when I think the series started. The crowned C and M on the obverse is the logo of the Czech Mint.
I do sometimes wonder why Niue is issuing a coin with 'Czech Republic' on it, but I suppose they know what they're doing.

The Czech Mint does produce some lovely things, and I'm collecting their Mythical Creatures series through Minted. I did try to order direct from the Mint and failed miserably. There were a number of reasons: although I could open an account and order coins, there was no apparent way to have a shipping address in the UK; they didn't take Paypal then - I don't know if that has changed - and had trouble with my card; although the website has an English version, all their emails are in Czech. Eventually I gave up. A shame really, but I can't say I'm stuck for choice elsewhere.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:06 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Great review  @Admin , and they are really grand coins, head and shoulders above the Roaring Lion in my opinion. There has been a different design each year since 2019, which is when I think the series started. The crowned C and M on the obverse is the logo of the Czech Mint.
I do sometimes wonder why Niue is issuing a coin with 'Czech Republic' on it, but I suppose they know what they're doing.

The Czech Mint does produce some lovely things, and I'm collecting their Mythical Creatures series through Minted. I did try to order direct from the Mint and failed miserably. There were a number of reasons: although I could open an account and order coins, there was no apparent way to have a shipping address in the UK; they didn't take Paypal then - I don't know if that has changed - and had trouble with my card; although the website has an English version, all their emails are in Czech. Eventually I gave up. A shame really, but I can't say I'm stuck for choice elsewhere.
Thank you, but a grand review... I am sure someone would give me a grand not to try to pronounce some of the words I attempted. 

I love the Roaring lion series. In fact i am missing just one. I do not remember which one at this minute, but I should put that coin up on the WANTED section. As i really do want to get fully up to date with my collection. 

Oh and I noticed they do a 3 Kilo coin!!! OMG. I really REALLY want that! I might start saving and call in a favour if I can not get it shipped directly to me. 

That would be EPIC
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:20 pm
@Admin I said "great review" and "grand coins". I think you need more coffee.

Admin likes this post

SilverTrader
SilverTrader
Sponsor
https://www.silvertrader.uk/

Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:24 pm
I made a terrible mistake before watching the video i decided on a drinking game
everytime jon uses the word opinion i would dunk a shot of vodka.
Now i cant see straight or navigate a toilet standing up
Don't try this at home kids !!

Admin, ArcaneCollector and anch like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:41 pm
SilverTrader wrote:I made a terrible mistake before watching the video i decided on a drinking game
everytime jon uses the word opinion i would dunk a shot of vodka.
Now i cant see straight or navigate a toilet standing up
Don't try this at home kids !!
It must have been quite tricky. Did you have a few lined up ready or did you just make a note and catch up at the end?

Admin likes this post

SilverTrader
SilverTrader
Sponsor
https://www.silvertrader.uk/

Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:45 pm
I can't remember No

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:11 pm
LMAO in my opinion I think Martin might be drunk..  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  But just know that is my opinion and I am no longer a Paramedic so this is just my opinion from a civilians point of view. IE my opinion.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:40 pm
Admin wrote:LMAO in my opinion I think Martin might be drunk..  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  But just know that is my opinion and I am no longer a Paramedic so this is just my opinion from a civilians point of view. IE my opinion.
If not when you wrote the post, he will be by the time he's read it. In my opinion, anyway.

Admin likes this post

anch
anch

Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:51 pm
Beautiful looking coin. If the Silver Trader gets some in stock I will be purchasing one.

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:45 pm
anch wrote:Beautiful looking coin. If the Silver Trader gets some in stock I will be purchasing one.

He's currently got quite a few. @Admin does the review videos on coins he gets from Silver Trader and, if you read the posts above, you'll see what I meant earlier about banter. Czech Mint 2022 Lion 2 Dollars  1f638

Admin and anch like this post

anch
anch

Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:51 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:
anch wrote:Beautiful looking coin. If the Silver Trader gets some in stock I will be purchasing one.

He's currently got quite a few.  @Admin does the review videos on coins he gets from Silver Trader and, if you read the posts above, you'll see what I meant earlier about banter.  Czech Mint 2022 Lion 2 Dollars  1f638

Thank you. I found them after commenting on the video. It has led to me ordering yet more coins. I think I may have an addiction, one the wife does not understand.

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:56 pm
She may understand it a little too well ..... lol!

Admin and anch like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum