The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Quokkas! Just the name makes me smile! - Page 2 Empty Re: Quokkas! Just the name makes me smile!

Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:30 pm
That sounds like a challenge! I have a proud record to uphold, of helping others to spend their money. Twisted Evil

Mike likes this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Quokkas! Just the name makes me smile! - Page 2 Empty Re: Quokkas! Just the name makes me smile!

Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:32 pm
Ordered mine! I was quicker than a quokka! Now how do I tell the missus after I promised to not buy anymore coins for a while?

Mike likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:33 pm
Get one for her too?

Mike likes this post

Mike
Mike

Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:05 pm
ArcaneCollector wrote:Ordered mine! I was quicker than a quokka! Now how do I tell the missus after I promised to not buy anymore coins for a while?
Tell her it’s a family and you can’t split them up! My God you’re like a foster parent, proud of you!Quokkas! Just the name makes me smile! - Page 2 F96e5710

Admin, The Cat's Mother and ArcaneCollector like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:25 pm
More like adoption really. "Adopt a Quokka - you know it makes sense!"
Right, that's me done, I'm quokking off for the night.

Admin likes this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:55 pm
Mike wrote:
ArcaneCollector wrote:Ordered mine! I was quicker than a quokka! Now how do I tell the missus after I promised to not buy anymore coins for a while?
Tell her it’s a family and you can’t split them up! My God you’re like a foster parent, proud of you!Quokkas! Just the name makes me smile! - Page 2 F96e5710

Genius! I also need to adopt a koala, kangaroo, dinosaur, Greek Godess and a pirate ship. Very Happy

Admin, The Cat's Mother and Mike like this post

Squirrelling coins
Squirrelling coins

Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:29 am
Just got my Quokka & I love it

Admin, ArcaneCollector and Mike like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum