The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

✨ Two oz Stacker Mask: The Rebel Guy Fawkes in Gold Gilding Empty Re: ✨ Two oz Stacker Mask: The Rebel Guy Fawkes in Gold Gilding

Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:34 pm
Hi  @Panda6Pack  - I'll let  @Admin answer the query about your listing.
On the stackers, I would be more interested in the silver version, and possibly the dark antiqued one if you're getting them. I would like to have some idea of the price before I ordered as if I asked you to get one I would consider myself bound to take it, and I'm not over keen on open ended commitments.
For anybody wondering, the first mask in the series was amazing and much more impressive in hand than the photos would indicate (this  is something I have found with all these stackers). I have been blown away by them all, and just wish  (for budgetary reasons) that they would slow down bringing out new issues.  ✨ Two oz Stacker Mask: The Rebel Guy Fawkes in Gold Gilding 1f638

Admin and Panda6Pack like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

✨ Two oz Stacker Mask: The Rebel Guy Fawkes in Gold Gilding Empty Re: ✨ Two oz Stacker Mask: The Rebel Guy Fawkes in Gold Gilding

Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:05 pm
Ok so I know I'll need to do some fine tuning, so Mods, feel free to let me know what changes to make.
NOTED PLEASE SEE DETAILS IS RED

The Gold Gilded Stacker Run Continues
from Today Ltd

Mask Series No. 2

The Rebel - Guy Fawkes in Gold Gilding

Guy Fawkes, also known as Guido Fawkes while fighting for the Spanish, was a member of a provincial English Catholics who was involved in the failed Gunpowder Plot of 1605.
A mask was designed after him which now represents postmodern anarchism against governments and monopolies.
It is used during protests all around the world.
Just like the first mask series, ‘PERSONA’, Guy Fawkes is a low polygon design with a stacking feature.

(First come first serve if I cannot get enough)

Please get your orders in as soon as you can.
ABOVE^ PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. NO PRE SALES ALLOWED. 

Availability Should be early to mid November. So plenty of time to save funds.
^DONT MENTION FUNDS. ALSO CLEARIFY IF YOU ACCEPT RETURNS. 

2 oz Gold Gilded Silver 999 Mask in custom display
✨ Two oz Stacker Mask: The Rebel Guy Fawkes in Gold Gilding 2728.png?v=2.2££ ... contact me ... or can I list a price? It would be ball park anyway.
Mintage of only 605

IF YOU ARE SELLING THESE PLEASE LIST A PRICE & PUT IT IN THE FORSALE SECTION. IF THIS IS SOMETHING YOU PLAN ON GETTING IN SEE ABOVE. 

I need to request an allocation so would need to have an idea of orders.
GIVE A DATE TO LET PEOPLE KNOW WHEN TO REGISTER THEIR INTEREST. ^

(This post is subject to change and editing so please keep an eye on it)

PRE SALES  are not allowed, however ... as a work around for this and as you are not asking for money upfront. You can state the above, ie register your interest, with a cut off date. You can make it clear in your introduction to X coin that you need to know who is interested in X coin by X date. If someone asks about expected prices you can reply with your answer but be careful. 
As stated this a forum growing rapidly. But all sellers ( yes you are a dealer/seller ) I wont get into this..... But all sellers including dealers MUST comply with the basic rules set out. These are subject to change at any time to work with the forums needs. But they are set to protect the forum members. This is not to single you out, this is a rule for all. 
Any questions please reply. 

Admin.

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:05 pm
Panda6Pack wrote:🚩 Orders going in tonight. Thanks much.
Hi @Panda6Pack This is just for the gilded version isn't it? If you're ordering the light antiqued ones, please add one for me.

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:15 pm
Panda6Pack wrote:Hi,
The light antiqued and dark editions are already ordered. I'll see if I get extras
That would be very kind.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum