The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Squirrelling coins
Squirrelling coins

✨ The Stackers Evolve Again ... Chess Crown Series 1 oz Stackables Empty Re: ✨ The Stackers Evolve Again ... Chess Crown Series 1 oz Stackables

Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:18 pm
Looks amazing

Admin and Panda6Pack like this post

AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
https://www.acebullion.com

✨ The Stackers Evolve Again ... Chess Crown Series 1 oz Stackables Empty Re: ✨ The Stackers Evolve Again ... Chess Crown Series 1 oz Stackables

Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:26 pm
I am seriously looking and deciding if I want the set of 8 with special capsule. Hmmm

Panda6Pack likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:09 pm
They do look stunning @Panda6Pack , but I do wish the mint would take a couple of months off.
Is it possible to express an interest in the series of six at this stage? The Crown does look amazing, but being practical I think I might struggle to store it. I would certainly like one of the Pawns though.

Admin likes this post

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:46 pm
Thank you.
I am thinking of a whole host of very bad* jokes with 'pawn' in them. So far I am resisting, but I may not be able to hold out.

*'Bad', not 'rude', just in case Admin is watching. He always thinks the worst of me.  ✨ The Stackers Evolve Again ... Chess Crown Series 1 oz Stackables 1f63f

AceBullion likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum