The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Few Pics Of The Stack

+6
ArcaneCollector
Admin
The Cat's Mother
tray
denby
Rod Panhard
10 posters
Go down
Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Few Pics Of The Stack Empty Few Pics Of The Stack

Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:38 pm
Had to haul out my silver today as I just realised when I filled my box of Britannias up to 2017 I stopped when I should really have kept going, I just bought the new 2023 one since it will be the last one with Bettys head on it so i thought I had better see what the gaps were in my set so figured I would take pics of some of it while it's out.

This is the Britannia collection, I need 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021if anyone knows anywhere still doing them at a reasonable price.

Few Pics Of The Stack WhBY7dP

This is my Privateer set, the only reason I'm not putting these in one of Jons boxes is they suit the wooden box, it's a bit more piratey.

Few Pics Of The Stack WVLejun

Few Pics Of The Stack ZpK13pU

All my graded coins, all MS70 and absolutely nothing special in there, all bullion coins Libertads, Eagles, Crocs, Pandas etc but I only paid a fiver over the price of a standard bullion coin for just about all of them so I don't think I can lose on them.

Few Pics Of The Stack LDy25v4

World of Dragons seies

Few Pics Of The Stack P9TNzhA

Four Horsemen Series

Few Pics Of The Stack ThqXcMZ

Some bullion just for weight, all mainly 2015 when silver was really cheap.

Few Pics Of The Stack McwNVlx

Got some copper too.

Few Pics Of The Stack C1bMWux

Admin, The Cat's Mother and Wayne danskin like this post

denby
denby

Few Pics Of The Stack Empty Missing Brits

Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:25 pm
Rod, I have the 4 you are missing, can we talk off forum about the Price and delivery please?

Admin and Rod Panhard like this post

tray
tray

Few Pics Of The Stack Empty Re: Few Pics Of The Stack

Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:29 pm
You have some amazing coins there You should be very happy with them. I do like your dragon ones especially

Admin, Rod Panhard and denby like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:57 pm
That's quite a collection, even without the Egyptian Gods. I really like the Four Horsemen set. Did the box come as part of it or did you have one made?

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:23 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:That's quite a collection, even without the Egyptian Gods. I really like the Four Horsemen set. Did the box come as part of it or did you have one made?

I had one made TCM, the mint that did the series did actually also supply a box but it was just a cardboard box so I never really took to it, i bought one then sold it on and some guy in the US bought it.

Here it is for sale on Provident Metals in the US.

https://www.providentmetals.com/four-horsemen-9-piece-display-box.html

Admin likes this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:25 pm
Big thanks to @Denby who is sorting me out with the gaps in my Britannia collection.

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:31 pm
Rod Panhard wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:That's quite a collection, even without the Egyptian Gods. I really like the Four Horsemen set. Did the box come as part of it or did you have one made?

I had one made TCM, the mint that did the series did actually also supply a box but it was just a cardboard box so I never really took to it, i bought one then sold it on and some guy in the US bought it.

Hmm, yes, it does look a bit cheap and cheerful even though it probably wasn't cheap.

Admin likes this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:40 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:
Rod Panhard wrote:

Hmm, yes, it does look a bit cheap and cheerful even though it probably wasn't cheap.

It was not cheap, my big gripe with cardboard is when it arrives with a crease in it, I just can't handle it, this Four Horsement box had a tiny crease in the cardboard that just bugged me especially after what I paid for it. I was collecting Chinese silver banknotes as well and they kept arriving with the cardboard creased and I recently got a Knights Of The Past silver round and it has a crease in the cardboard card that holds it Evil or Very Mad

Admin and The Cat's Mother like this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:01 pm
Few more sets I have going

Marvel Superheroes, just realised I have not seen any new releases of these for a while now so perhaps this is as far as this series is going.

Few Pics Of The Stack GH7ULjJ

Perth Mint Lunar Series II completed.

Few Pics Of The Stack HAzfs0Z

Rwandan Lunar Series

Few Pics Of The Stack 6QpEv4B

And here's the Egyptian Gods for @TheCatsMother with the latest round she helped me out with.

Few Pics Of The Stack BkjykPR

Finally some silver I don't hide away some carded Aussie crocs.

Few Pics Of The Stack HICvxKH

Admin, The Cat's Mother and anch like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:21 pm
All looks wonderful  @Rod Panhard .
Re your dislike of creased cardboard, I know just what you mean. I buy books, secondhand because they're out of print, and the state some of them arrive in beggars belief. I never buy anything that's not described as 'very good' or above unless it's the last copy in the world, but you wouldn't believe the differences in condition. I am also very picky. It's probably a psychological flaw.

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:25 pm
Stunning collection. I noticed my tiny box up there....

Rod Panhard likes this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:35 pm
Admin wrote:Stunning collection. I noticed my tiny box up there....

Your boxes are there too Jon, I wish you had been making your boxes at the time I started half these collections, I could fit them all in one box instead of four.

Few Pics Of The Stack UfyqK49

Admin, AceBullion and denby like this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:15 am
Great collection, thanks for sharing! All of mine is stored in the same red tubes. I struggle to find coin capsules that fit, as it’s about 1mm too small for many of the common capsule sizes! I also need to figure out how to store the tubes. It’s really nice to see your collection. As a newbie, I have a long way to go.

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:36 am
ArcaneCollector wrote:Great collection, thanks for sharing! All of mine is stored in the same red tubes. I struggle to find coin capsules that fit, as it’s about 1mm too small for many of the common capsule sizes! I also need to figure out how to store the tubes. It’s really nice to see your collection. As a newbie, I have a long way to go.

I think the correct tubes are called size "H", I find these accept Britannia and Queens Beast along with similar sized coins in capsules.  I just got my capsules in bulk from China and many people  say they are poor quality plastic and the coins will suffer but they have been in there for years and look just fine.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:07 am
@Rod Panhard Do you have the Copper of the World series of Dragons for your set??

I ask as I have a few of them and I usually give away them with purchases for my silver. It is a gift of some type that I tend to add in orders. 

Every order is different but if you don't have them let me know. I might have the really hard to find ones.
Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:37 pm
Admin wrote:@Rod Panhard Do you have the Copper of the World series of Dragons for your set??

I ask as I have a few of them and I usually give away them with purchases for my silver. It is a gift of some type that I tend to add in orders. 

Every order is different but if you don't have them let me know. I might have the really hard to find ones.

Thanks for the offer mate I bought some copper rounds of the Dragon series but I think I must have gaps, this pic shows what I have and I see some are doubled up and others missing completely, looks like I don't have the Norse Dragon. Actually now i think about it you could possibly make me up a 2 tray box that holds both the silver and copper rounds.

I've also got 4 each of the Four Horsemen rounds in copper and I've noticed there is one of them fetches the same price as a silver coin on Ebay, it sells for silly money so it appears to be quite hard to get but I can't remember which one it is.  
Those Lakota copper rounds I got were a bargain, I can't remember the name of the seller but they have ceased trading now and they were £1 each and I see people are getting away with charging 5x this on Ebay.

Few Pics Of The Stack PVyDZ8M

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:50 am
Absolutely I will have a look for the Norse dragon. 

I know I have a few copper rounds in a tube.... they are all mixed... but i will look for you and put one in a capsule if I have it. I will reply later today.. If I forget.. ( good chance I will ) remind me FFS.

I can do a box easily ... with a two layer set up. no problem on that at all.
Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:47 am
Admin wrote:Absolutely I will have a look for the Norse dragon. 

I know I have a few copper rounds in a tube.... they are all mixed... but i will look for you and put one in a capsule if I have it. I will reply later today.. If I forget.. ( good chance I will ) remind me FFS.

Feel free to knock up a dragon box then Jon, a layer for silver and a layer for copper with something dragony on the front would be ideal.  You could send the copper Norse round inside it and just let me know the total for everything.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:22 pm
Rod Panhard wrote:
Admin wrote:Absolutely I will have a look for the Norse dragon. 

Feel free to knock up a dragon box then Jon, a layer for silver and a layer for copper with something dragony on the front would be ideal.  You could send the copper Norse round inside it and just let me know the total for everything.

I will find what I have on the copper. I wont charge you for the copper dragon if I have it!!! I will add a few extra ones in for the heck of it.... 

I will do my best.  Very Happy Sorry BTS. If you didnt want a box I am not pushing one... I thought you asked for a tray, it will be just as easy for a one box design.  Cool  I am not that pushy guy.  Razz Razz Razz Razz

AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
https://www.acebullion.com

Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:05 pm
You must have the luck of the Irish my friend
I just looked and the only dragons I have left are the Norse dragons Few Pics Of The Stack 20221010

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:10 pm
AceBullion wrote:You must have the luck of the Irish my friend  
I just looked and the only dragons I have left are the Norse dragons Few Pics Of The Stack 20221010

Happy days Very Happy

AceBullion likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:28 pm
Now all you have to think about is "something dragony" for the cover. Maybe a skull with smoke coming out of the eye sockets? Just don't choose a Welsh dragon or  @Fortune8 will be picking holes in the design. lol! lol!

Admin, Rod Panhard and AceBullion like this post

AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
https://www.acebullion.com

Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:38 pm
Already got that covered.

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:51 pm
AceBullion wrote:Already got that covered.
Few Pics Of The Stack 1f40d Few Pics Of The Stack 1f432

Admin likes this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:04 pm
AceBullion wrote:Already got that covered.

Few Pics Of The Stack 10dAhlj

Admin, The Cat's Mother and AceBullion like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum