The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Knights of the past by Germania  - Page 2 Empty Re: Knights of the past by Germania

Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:42 pm
That looks like quite a coin @tray .

Admin and tray like this post

Squirrelling coins
Squirrelling coins

Knights of the past by Germania  - Page 2 Empty Re: Knights of the past by Germania

Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:27 pm
A great design

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:13 am
tray wrote:Lol just waiting for Germania to release all the new coins

I can tell you that you wont be waiting long. 

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
tray
tray

Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:21 am
My 2oz is on order 😄

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:32 am
tray wrote:My 2oz is on order 😄

SWEET

I bet you will be over the moon
tray
tray

Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:43 am
Hope so I rather the first one, hopefully even better in hand

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:29 pm
tray wrote:Hope so I rather the first one, hopefully even better in hand
I do as well. 

Excited for you.  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Buryallrivals

Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:07 pm
Sorry if I'm bringing up an old thread but I am after the 2021 knights of the past if anyone has a spare (I'm new to stacking and Maltese incase that pulls on anyone's heart strings 🤣)

Admin likes this post

tray
tray

Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:23 pm
Buryallrivals wrote:Sorry if I'm bringing up an old thread but I am after the 2021 knights of the past if anyone has a spare (I'm new to stacking and Maltese incase that pulls on anyone's heart strings 🤣)
There are some available on eBay from about £55 upwards

Admin and denby like this post

Buryallrivals

Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:42 pm
tray wrote:
Buryallrivals wrote:Sorry if I'm bringing up an old thread but I am after the 2021 knights of the past if anyone has a spare (I'm new to stacking and Maltese incase that pulls on anyone's heart strings 🤣)
There are some available on eBay from about £55 upwards

Thanks for the reply, I Can only find the 2022 ones on ebay (which I bought this morning from silver trader) there's a couple selling both years in the uk but don't want to buy 2022 one again theres a few sellers from abroad selling the single but i would rather buy from a UK seller.

Admin and denby like this post

tray
tray

Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:37 pm
Have used EMK.com and https://www.europeanmint.com/ they both have one

Admin, denby and Buryallrivals like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:19 am

Welcome to the forum. I see you found my message on YouTube.

Yes here is a direct link to what Tray just said.
https://www.europeanmint.com/2021-1oz-silver-germania-mint-knights-malta-bu/

They are still in stock. I am actually surprised.

denby likes this post

Buryallrivals

Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:51 am
Admin wrote:

I did, thanks! I ordered through email as it was cheaper lol, thanks for your help guys!

Just received the 2022 and it is beautiful!

Admin, denby and tray like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:52 pm
Buryallrivals wrote:
Admin wrote:

I did, thanks! I ordered through email as it was cheaper lol, thanks for your help guys!

That is super awesome Cool now you can add a avatar to your profile so we can see something funny or something that amuses you. LOL

Really a great group of people here. If you look in the welcome section you will find under 229 a few messages to you.

So yeah we aim to support each other.

Mike likes this post

Mike
Mike

Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:58 pm
Admin wrote:
Buryallrivals wrote:
Admin wrote:

That is super awesome Cool  now you can add a avatar to your profile so we can see something funny or something that amuses you. LOL

Really a great group of people here. If you look in the welcome section you will find under 229 a few messages to you.

So yeah we aim to support each other.

I’ve found some really good advice on this platform. There’s some really nice people here and you can have a little bit of banter with them.
Thanks to ALL for your support- you know who you are xxx

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:15 pm
Never mind the blarney @Mike , how's Watson? Does he need to duck before going through doors yet? Can't be long now.

Admin and Mike like this post

Mike
Mike

Knights of the past by Germania  - Page 2 Empty

Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:15 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Never mind the blarney  @Mike , how's Watson? Does he need to duck before going through doors yet? Can't be long now.
Ooh I do wish you were one of the good folk I was talking about 🤣🤣 but he is getting bigger, your right. Almost 4 months from this to this. 
He’s a gentle puppy and the neighbours cat has passed away - he keeps looking got him, afraid he’s lost a play mate

Admin likes this post

Mike
Mike

Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:17 pm
Mike wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:Never mind the blarney  @Mike , how's Watson? Does he need to duck before going through doors yet? Can't be long now.
Ooh I do wish you were one of the good folk I was talking about 🤣🤣 but he is getting bigger, your right. Almost 4 months from this to this. 
He’s a gentle puppy and the neighbours cat has passed away - he keeps looking got him, afraid he’s lost a play mate
Oops Knights of the past by Germania  - Page 2 3ba31610

Admin, Squirrelling coins and tray like this post

Mike
Mike

Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:28 pm
Knights of the past by Germania  - Page 2 C39fd910

Admin, The Cat's Mother and Squirrelling coins like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:30 pm
Is that the dead cat sitting next to him in the first picture  @Mike ?

Last edited by The Cat's Mother on Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mike
Mike

Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:31 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Is that the dead cat sitting next to him  @Mike ?
🤣🤣🤣🪦💀

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:32 pm
You were too quick for me there @Mike

Admin
Admin
Admin

Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:37 am
OMG Mike. My boys would love your dog to death..... I am not kidding. hide it... That is just too gorgeous and lovely.

Mike likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:31 pm
Admin wrote:OMG Mike. My boys would love your dog to death..... I am not kidding. hide it... That is just too gorgeous and lovely.

Where do you think @Mike can hide a dog the size of a small pony @Admin ? He's got past the stage of fitting under a jumper. The embalmer seems to have done a good job on the cat though.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:10 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:
Admin wrote:OMG Mike. My boys would love your dog to death..... I am not kidding. hide it... That is just too gorgeous and lovely.

Where do you think  @Mike can hide a dog the size of a small pony  @Admin ? He's got past the stage of fitting under a jumper. The embalmer seems to have done a good job on the cat though.

I dont know.... LOL

But be warned my sons want a dog like this... lol

Mike likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum