The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Zi Zin Tigris 6th coin in the series.  Empty Zi Zin Tigris 6th coin in the series.

Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:52 pm
ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Zi Zin Tigris 6th coin in the series.  Empty Re: Zi Zin Tigris 6th coin in the series.

Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:20 pm
Just ordered mine. How am I supposed to save up to buy denby’s stash, when new shiny coins keep getting released?

Admin, Rod Panhard, AceBullion and denby like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Zi Zin Tigris 6th coin in the series.  Empty Re: Zi Zin Tigris 6th coin in the series.

Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:36 pm
ArcaneCollector wrote:Just ordered mine. How am I supposed to save up to buy denby’s stash, when new shiny coins keep getting released?

You have to be focused and disciplined. In other words, don't follow my example. lol!
My Clockwork Evolution Ladybug arrived today, along with the Cave Lion from Martin, and one of the Silver Shield Lunars (it's been a good day for parcels). And I've just ordered the last of the Niue Mythical Beasts from Minted. That's even before I get on to the latest EIC releases, @Bobmcmuff 's Intaglio Mint rounds and @Panda6Pack 's Korean Stackables.
So you see, you have nothing really to worry about .....

Admin, Rod Panhard, AceBullion and ArcaneCollector like this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:38 pm
You are right. I need a collecting plan and discipline. So do you! Now drop and give me 20!

Admin and AceBullion like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:40 pm
ArcaneCollector wrote:You are right. I need a collecting plan and discipline. So do you! Now drop and give me 20!
This is where my newly-acquired focus and discipline come in. No!

Admin, AceBullion and ArcaneCollector like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum