The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

New Series, and WOW Samurai Warriors  Empty New Series, and WOW Samurai Warriors

Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:53 pm

The Cat's Mother, Rod Panhard and tray like this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

New Series, and WOW Samurai Warriors  Empty Re: New Series, and WOW Samurai Warriors

Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:06 pm
Your video sold me on this one Jon, when I saw the picture on the Silver Trader webpage it did nothing for me, I thought it was a dull poorly detailed round but you showed me that the pic did it no justice so now i've ordered one.

Admin likes this post

tray
tray

New Series, and WOW Samurai Warriors  Empty Re: New Series, and WOW Samurai Warriors

Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:20 pm
It's a lovely coin, do we know how many in series yet

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:08 pm
That is a really spectacular coin. I understand that it is made by the same mint that did the Fiji Cat and Dog, and they are obviously masters. My initial feeling was that I wouldn't get it because I'm not really into the warrior scene: having seen the pictures and the review I still don't think it's one I will get, because I have far too much on already and I don't want to overstretch myself (very important). If that wasn't the case I think it is one I could go for: the warrior is beautifully realised, and doesn't look like something lifted from a cartoon. The overall quality looks to be very high and whoever the mint is they are clearly doing a fantastic job.

Admin and AceBullion like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:23 pm
@Rod Panhard  The pictures did not excite me, but in hand and seeing the attention to detail surprised me.  Shocked

@tray  I do not have any idea yet. I am waiting to know what else they come up with. The next coin will make or break the series. 

@The Cat's Mother  I know what you mean. I have to buy this for my reviews. But I really have to buy it because then I can say " My Precious " LOL

Rod Panhard likes this post

tray
tray

Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:49 pm
I just bought the double Fenrir if Martin still has it payday will pick it up

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:34 pm
tray wrote:I just bought the double Fenrir if Martin still has it payday will pick it up

Do you mean the BU Double Fenrir?  If you shoot him a email I am sure he will hold one back for you. 

@SilverTrader
tray
tray

Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:39 pm
Yes the BU, Martin has probably heard to much from me today. He will start to think am a stalker lol

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:40 pm
tray wrote:Yes the BU, Martin  has probably heard to much from me today. He will start to think am a stalker lol

Possibly but he has plenty of them  lol! lol! lol! lol!

I have been in chat waiting for you to join..... but I am all alone.... walking alone...  geek jocolor
tray
tray

Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:57 pm
Was on earlier, husband looking hungry lol

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:07 pm
tray wrote:Yes the BU, Martin  has probably heard to much from me today. He will start to think am a stalker lol

I think he quite likes being stalked. lol!

Admin and tray like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum