The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
SanMarino
SanMarino

Ukraine war timeline  Empty Ukraine war timeline

Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:33 pm
I know I have wrote about this subject a few times but I was really hoping a peace settlement would have been in place by now.

Most pundits I follow expect this war to carry on until 2024!
Or until Putin takes a walk out of a top floor window in true KGB fashion.

It does appear the battle to control the city of Kherson will be a gruelling guerrilla war, neither side can afford to lose this battle.
My fear is there won’t be a lot of Kherson or it’s inhabitants left after the final bullet has been shot.
ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Ukraine war timeline  Empty Re: Ukraine war timeline

Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:43 pm
America won’t let a peace deal to be written. They’ve told Velensky that in order to get missiles and money he must carry on until Putin is gone. It’s a war between USA and Russia with the Ukraine taking the collateral damage. The military industrial complex is making billions, why would they want the war to end? And Biden and Condelisa Rice are on record saying they want Europe off of Russian gas and reliant on the US. That’s why the US blew up Nordstream.

Rod Panhard, denby and Fonzie like this post

SanMarino
SanMarino

Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:03 pm
I don’t disagree with a lot of what you have wrote

But let’s not forget Russia is the aggressor, Ukraine didn’t invade Russia

While the USA is exploring the situation, Russia only have themselves to blame for invading
Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:07 am
I think Russia fully expected Ukraine to come to some peacable agreement the moment they invaded and were caught out at the Wests desire to keep the war going to the last Ukranian.  Ukraine had 8 years to stop shelling the breakaway regions and to stop the attrocities on the ethnic Russians in those regions which is actually what Zelensky was elected on.  He promised to sign the Minsk agreement but the Azov Nazis would not let him, they said they would hang him in Maidan Square if he even attempted this, they only allowed his election victory to stand because they knew he was easily controlled.  He has Azov goons looking over one shoulder and his CIA handlers looking over the other. I also think the possibility of NATO fully expanding right up to Russias doorstep was a red line they could not see crossed.

The longer the conflict goes on the less of Ukraine there will be, the Russains now realise they have to take Ukraine or at least partition half the country which is what Putin more or less said in his latest speech.
I also think people underestimate the bond between Russia and China as between them they have just about everyhing they need to prosper and the West have really pushed them together with their policy.  Now that Xi has secured his place for the forseeable future he is now free to play his hand so his turn to be next up as the "bad guy" could soon be here.

denby, ArcaneCollector and SanMarino like this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:18 pm
I’m finding it harder these days to figure out who the bad guy is. The media use words to support certain narratives. If we started calling the Democrats the Biden Regime, it would skew public opinion. There is no doubt that the Ukraine is corrupt. But so is Russia. So is the US. Power corrupts, it’s human nature. It makes me sad. We should be using our combined knowledge and resources to solve humanity’s challenges, preserve nature and explore the galaxy. Not squabble over borders, energy and power for the elite.

Rod Panhard and denby like this post

denby
denby

Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:12 pm
Watch Boris get the top job at NATO, he is very good at Russia bashing, and a great spokesman for the Globalist Agenda.
The BRICTS are a very strong New World Pact.
The West should be more careful nowadays. We don't have fighting robots yet and our young people have no appetite for war.
The Army in Scotland is finding it very difficult to recruit, they are even visiting our Primary Schools to try and drum up some support.
Armed Forces Day is still not supported by the UK Public at large either!

Rod Panhard likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum