The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
m1santhrope

The End Game Empty The End Game

Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:13 pm
Curious to understand your silver strategy.

Do you believe you will sell you stack or collection one day or is it generational wealth?

Are you waiting for the collapse of fiat or the hope of triple digit silver?

What do you plan on doing with the proceeds?

Admin and denby like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

The End Game Empty Re: The End Game

Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:06 am
m1santhrope wrote:Curious to understand your silver strategy.

Do you believe you will sell you stack or collection one day or is it generational wealth?

Are you waiting for the collapse of fiat or the hope of triple digit silver?

What do you plan on doing with the proceeds?

First put a avatar on your profile please.

Secondly great question. Generational wealth for me. OR if the worst happens.. then I have this as a back up, aka plan B.

But I have been educating my 2 sons and they are now collectors. They are going to be 13 and 16 this year.. so yeah. it is nice to watch their stacks grow and the bullion bank of dad helps them with that.

But more importantly they appreciate the bullion they have.

denby likes this post

denby
denby

Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:09 am
I am doing it as a hobby, I must like pretty shiny things. But the main reason is to protect our families wealth from the idiots who run our money systems. My faith in our currencies is zero.
If anybody is keen to sell their precious metals it is very easy to do in the forums as long as the price is right.
The gold and silver price will always go up against fiat.
The proceeds of selling gives us our freedom to do what we want to do with our wealth.

Admin and Faiz like this post

Faiz
Faiz

Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:01 am
I see precious metal collecting as a place to put your worth. I believe in both buying and selling, as I have done both on the past. I hope it will translate to generational wealth, but at the moment I see it as an insurance policy against the stupid people in charge of our worlds economic affairs.

I don't believe we will ever go back to a gold-backed currency system, but I do strongly believe that precious metals will always have intrinsic value and a means of preserving ones worth. All Fiat currencies have failed. Our current one is the biggest ponzi scheme ever conceived. It will fail in the end. Not sure about triple digit silver. It's possible, but I feel the world would have to be in a really bad place for that to happen. Who knows, we may be heading there sooner than I think.

My focus in using precious metals to transition between the Fiat systems.

Admin and denby like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum