The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Scottsdale Silver Samoa Sealife (Sorry) Empty Scottsdale Silver Samoa Sealife (Sorry)

Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:58 pm
What is happening with the Scottsdale Samoan silver? They put out a lovely little series of seahorses running from 2018 to 2021. No 2022 version issued yet, but there is a 2022 Sea Dragon that has just been issued. In 2021 there was a Pacific Mermaid coin, there is now a 2022 Mermaid Princess of the Seas, again only just issued. Both of these 2022 coins are very attractive, and I will be getting them, but are they discrete series? Is it worth betting on a 2022 Seahorse making an appearance even at this late stage?
The 2020 Serpent of Milan appears to have been a bit of a one-off, but who knows?
It doesn't take much, I know, but I am confused.
tray
tray

Scottsdale Silver Samoa Sealife (Sorry) Empty Re: Scottsdale Silver Samoa Sealife (Sorry)

Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:54 pm
I want the mermaids , they are so pretty

Scottsdale Silver Samoa Sealife (Sorry) Empty Re: Scottsdale Silver Samoa Sealife (Sorry)

Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:38 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:What is happening with the Scottsdale Samoan silver? They put out a lovely little series of seahorses running from 2018 to 2021. No 2022 version issued yet, but there is a 2022 Sea Dragon that has just been issued. In 2021 there was a Pacific Mermaid coin, there is now a 2022 Mermaid Princess of the Seas, again only just issued. Both of these 2022 coins are very attractive, and I will be getting them, but are they discrete series? Is it worth betting on a 2022 Seahorse making an appearance even at this late stage?
The 2020 Serpent of Milan appears to have been a bit of a one-off, but who knows?
It doesn't take much, I know, but I am confused.

I wonder if Scottsdale would be just as confused if you contacted them.Laughing
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:06 pm
tray wrote:I want the mermaids , they are so pretty

They are. I got the Pacific Mermaid last year, and the Ocean Princess is on it's way to me from France as I write. The Sea Dragon won't be available for a wee while, despite it being a 2022 coin, but here's a link so you can see it. I do like it.

https://jpverdavoir.fr/fr/a-venir/1725-iles-samoa-2-tala-argent-1-once-dragon-des-mers-2022-.html
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://www.thepreciousmetalforum.com

Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:01 am
Again big mints producing something but suddenly stop.

It is the most annoying thing about from negligence I can think of that mints do.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:14 pm
Well my Ocean Princess arrived this morning from France. She is very pretty indeed. Next up will be the Sea Dragon when I find a cheap seller. Did you get the mermaids @tray ?
tray
tray

Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:21 pm
Still waiting for delivery, the sea dragon is a pretty coin
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum